Jan 6 insurrection

How crazy is it that two years have passed since trump and his crazies tried to overthrow a democratically elected government
It's not crazy, its a damn CRIME. If Trump was black his ass would have gone to jail that same DAY and would STILL be there.
He was right; however, he could commit a crime on 5th Ave, NYC and get away with it ... and he HAS!
He and his MAGA Magots are their own crime syndicate.
A lot to look forward to in the next two years.

You fuck tards believe any thing don't you doesn't matter the truth will come out
You know that isn't true. You say that because your party is the one being centered on.
I'll be the same way if the files found from VP Joe Biden are proven to be stolen or illegally obtained. I'm not party biased. I've voted for Republicans in the past, however, Republicans of today aren't the same as Republicans of 30 years ago, unfortunately.
If its proven that Biden obtained those documents illegally, then he needs to be prosecuted, period.

You fuck tards believe any thing don't you doesn't matter the truth will come out
truth has come out
Republicans who trump hired and worked with testified trump was told (by them) the election was NOT stolen prior to going on live tv to claim it was.
Republicans not democrats!
Trump also got you idiots to send him 250 million to win back the election but not a dime of your money was spent winning back anything 🤣🤣🤣
Much like send money to build a wall. Bannon steals one million dollars of it , is jailed , trump them pardons him
You lot are stupid enough to be entertainment

truth has come out
Republicans who trump hired and worked with testified trump was told (by them) the election was NOT stolen prior to going on live tv to claim it was.
Republicans not democrats!
Trump also got you idiots to send him 250 million to win back the election but not a dime of your money was spent winning back anything 🤣🤣🤣
Much like send money to build a wall. Bannon steals one million dollars of it , is jailed , trump them pardons him
You lot are stupid enough to be entertainment
At least most of us won't die prematurely from a covid vax.

I'll be the same way if the files found from VP Joe Biden are proven to be stolen or illegally obtained. I'm not party biased. I've voted for Republicans in the past, however, Republicans of today aren't the same as Republicans of 30 years ago, unfortunately.
If its proven that Biden obtained those documents illegally, then he needs to be prosecuted, period.
Biden obtaining the classified documents legally isn't the issue. Biden almost undoubtedly had legal access to those classified documents while he was VP (although that isn't 100 certain...ultimately authority to access to classified information comes solely from the President)

However, stashing classified documents in your garage by your vette is illegal

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

So call for Presidebacler Biden's prosecution and imprisonment for 5 years. You've been calling for Trump to be imprisoned since before he was even president...surely you're not going to be a hypocrite....

Lol no wonder he's always angry!!
Hey, I found a picture of Mac out enjoying a Sunday drive in one of his classic cars!

LmpwZw

Yeah, it was really scary. The country was almost taken over. About 200 unarmed U.S. citizens trespassed in the Capital Building and walked around taking selfies. Wow. I was really scared. I stayed home and locked all my doors. Thank God the unarmed woman who tried to climb through the window of the door on the inside was shot and killed by the brave security guard. How come he hasn't been given an award yet? Wow. Just Wow. Scared the crap out of me.

I hope we go back to only doing the peaceful protests such as BLM, George Floyd, and CHAZ zones again. They were the true heroes of our time.

Yeah, it was really scary. The country was almost taken over. About 200 unarmed U.S. citizens trespassed in the Capital Building and walked around taking selfies. Wow. I was really scared. I stayed home and locked all my doors. Thank God the unarmed woman who tried to climb through the window of the door on the inside was shot and killed by the brave security guard. How come he hasn't been given an award yet? Wow. Just Wow. Scared the crap out of me.

I hope we go back to only doing the peaceful protests such as BLM, George Floyd, and CHAZ zones again. They were the true heroes of our time.
Don’t you just love how trumptards try to water down the fact that their loser president almost got the vice president hung. No wonder educated Americans look at trump supporters as just funny entertainment

Don’t you just love how trumptards try to water down the fact that their loser president almost got the vice president hung. No wonder educated Americans look at trump supporters as just funny entertainment
That literally didn't happen... Not only do you know less than nothing about economics, but politics in general.

Oh that noose sure looked ominous in all those media photos like this:
1666264634622.png

Until anyone with more than two neurons engaged saw the scale of it wasn't big enough to hang a pigmy.

1666264680464.png

Back