Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

If they want to. Yes But they don't want to. They wanna put that white. People In their place.
Not all black women are dominant Since your in this thread its already clear that black women like to be dominated by white women. Some like white women to put in their place and some are cuckqueans that like their man with a white woman. Which is someone I need for real.

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
Inbox me baby. I got you covered. My wish is your command of we agree too it.

Back