Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

eatme314

Female
From
MO, US
I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..

I’ve got a couple white women that would dominate you😈

I think we (White males) are the weakest link. We like strong females and we choose being submissive.

This is what I love about White Women. They can be beautiful and feminine while being dominant without the masculinization.

This is for you BlackCuckquean and Eatme314. When I lived in NYC I messed with this white flight attendant. She was about 5’9”, blonde, tanned, and athletic. She always reminded me a little of Sharon Stone and she loved fucking this bbc and was bold enough to to tell you how good it felt to her while she was riding, taking it doggy or getting bottomed out in missionary. She would have talked ******* to you and told you to suck on her big thick nipples while I ate her pussy. She would have had you sucking my dick with her too.

This is for you BlackCuckquean and Eatme314. When I lived in NYC I messed with this white flight attendant. She was about 5’9”, blonde, tanned, and athletic. She always reminded me a little of Sharon Stone and she loved fucking this bbc and was bold enough to to tell you how good it felt to her while she was riding, taking it doggy or getting bottomed out in missionary. She would have talked ******* to you and told you to suck on her big thick nipples while I ate her pussy. She would have had you sucking my dick with her too.
I’d suck the cream pie out that white pussy , n suck your dick with it..

Good to know that black women can be in this type of role. Thanks precious

I watched the whole vid it turnt me on sooo much … I wanted to eat the black baby juice straight from out her butthole… everything she said turned me on, I wish she could say it to my face while fucking my husband , if I had one
I like to meet you

Back