If you could go back in time???

If I could go back in time I would have listened to my husband when he first asked me to try black cock having invited a work colleague of his who’s black cock he had seen while standing next to him at the urinals where they worked. My husband tried for around thirty years trying to get me to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis is larger than his .
Since I unexpectedly took my first black cock which is around twice the size of my husbands cock both in length and girth I have realised exactly what I had been missing as the sex is amazing with our black bull. I look back to all the fulfilling sex I have lost out on by not trying a bbc when I had the chance to

Last edited:
For me it would be between 28 and 31. I was not aware of the lifestyle then, but if I did, OMG lol. I was stationed in Hawaii from age 28 to age 31, and the pletotra of women I was exposed to from all branches of the military, not to mention the neighboring Islands...the phrase "kid in a candy store" gives it no justice. However, the knowledge I have now, I won't trade it for anything. I'm the new batman with an upgraded utility belt lol.

Would you stay at the age where your sexual prowess was at its peak?

1. What age would that be?

2. What acts of the sexual encounters do you miss that may not be as easily done today?!?

For me it would be my current age, mainly bc I understand my body better when it comes to real pleasure, but with the sexual promiscuity of my 20's.
🤪😉
for me 30 fo her 27 before she had her tbes tied and the old thrill and panic whe she was barebacking every cock bareback and the panic and angst of waiting for her to come home to me nothing seemed the same after she had her tubes tied crazy i know considering risks we took at the time when she was at her most fertile but the height of the angst i went through for 5 ytrs whe she was tsking so many blacks bareback

The best sex of my life has been as I have gotten older. After 35 I felt more confifent in my sexuality and also thats when we as a couple began to explore which opened a whole new world of sexuality and pleasure. I was very active as a teen and into my twenties but for me the best sex of my life has been from about 35 to now enjoying all the freedom and new kinks that turn me on. All of my encounters are just as easy today as then but I'm also much more active today physically in say fitness then in my 20's and I was gymnist then in my teens. So flexibility isnt an issue-lol and I never liked fucking in a car! . I was always attracted to black men and it went away in the middle portin of my life and came back at 38 and its been great. I do more now than I did in my 20's so I'm happier now.
Well stated

Can't escape the wonderful, joyous, plentiful, totally, mind-blowing white sex I ever had - the standard setter - when I was in my early 20s. But I hadn't hit my stride and prowess maximizing the glories of interracial sex until "her" in my mid-40s. My approach, technique, size, stamina - all were at peak. I've long sense realized that every day, every week that goes by, there is more to learn from, yearn for and appreciate about total satisfaction with a white woman's body - no matter how long I live. I'll never stop wanting, so who's to say what was the best part of my life enjoying sex with a white women until it's...(egad!!) over??:unsure:o_O

(Of course, if I had known white pussy was this good, I would have skipped childhood masturbation and the sisterhood altogether at 13 and went straight for the real thing before I was 13!!):p:sex:
Wow!!!

This sounds so hot to hear!!
I just told her about your post... As she shares this account with me. Obviously this is her thread. She was a member for a while. Some of her other threads are floating around here as well. That being said the "bizarre" nature of the site was ultimately unappealing for her. There's some possibility she may chime in. Although I doubt it. She generally just does that when females (and those who claim to be female) get "too friendly" with me🤣.

I just told her about your post... As she shares this account with me. Obviously this is her thread. She was a member for a while. Some of her other threads are floating around here as well. That being said the "bizarre" nature of the site was ultimately unappealing for her. There's some possibility she may chime in. Although I doubt it. She generally just does that when females (and those who claim to be female) get "too friendly" with me🤣.
Hi, thanks for replying. Gasp! This site is so hot. And I appreciate people sharing their ideas, pictures, etc. much appreciated

Would you stay at the age where your sexual prowess was at its peak?

1. What age would that be?

2. What acts of the sexual encounters do you miss that may not be as easily done today?!?

If i could go back in time, sexually there are many things i would do differently:

My sexual prowess started peaking in my teens/late teens and thru my 30’s, I wish i could stay in that zone a little longer but damn, I’m on testosterone therapy now and almost as horny as i was back then. I would have loved to have watched my wife have sex with other guys all during our relationship and I’ve even told her if we could go back i wouldn’t have given in and i would have had black cocks in her pussy well before we married. I have told her many times a big fantasy of mine would have been her walking down the aisle with a black man’s cum dripping down her inner thighs, cum on her breath and her saying her “i do’s“ to me with a belly and pussy full of BBC cum. I have asked her knowing what you know now and how much we both love you being my slut for BBC’s, would you/could you have done it. She tells me, absolutely yes, she says i would have cucked the hell out of you and yes, i would have figured a way to get a messy creampie and would have been so horny walking down the aisle with my panties soaking wet with cum standing in front of all family and friends marrying you. She has a little smile that I know is a single she’s just had other cock as she’s used it to let me know when we’ve been out with friends and she’s “dismissed” herself to take a call and ran to the parking lot to have a quickie with a bull. She says i would have given you that look/smile when my vail was lifted. So for both of us, if we could go back, her knowing especially now what she didn’t know then, we would have lived as cuck/hotwife from day 1 of our married life and she says for goddamn sure, she would have been fucking black guys in her teens, not waiting until she was almost 40.

If we could go back it will be at 40 yrs old BC financial stability was our main goal. Great professional jobs, home, toys, traveling and NO KID'S it was awesome the lifestyle was just play time the icing on the cake.
For #2 the sexual encounters would be our yearly GB for wife and couple of girlfriends.

Back