If you could go back in time???

I would be the age I am right now … current circumstances!

I had 2 long-term boyfriends in high school through early college; a good handful of casual sexual relationships (two with hot black men but nothing to do with interracial fantasies at that time); and a nice amount of one-night stands to round out being a relatively sexually liberated college woman.

And now I have an amazing guy who fulfills me and fills me up completely (that would be you @BlackForWives). He both will make love to me and fuck me senseless; and I thoroughly enjoy being “his” slut, “his” whore… Funny but true - he once asked me to bark like a dog with a leash currently around my neck but I was a bit unsure of my barking skills lol… but I tried. In fact, I don’t think I have said no to anything he’s asked for yet.

In comes the second and most important part of my current circumstances… my hubby (@Stag2franki - that would be you!)… who YouTubed how to actually bark like a dog for me so I didn’t feel self-conscious!

Can’t beat the best of both worlds there!

@BlackForWives - see you shortly; I’m ready to bark like a dog again. 😂

Last edited:
Would you stay at the age where your sexual prowess was at its peak?

1. What age would that be?

2. What acts of the sexual encounters do you miss that may not be as easily done today?!?

For me it would be my current age, mainly bc I understand my body better when it comes to real pleasure, but with the sexual promiscuity of my 20's.
🤪😉
Back to 1985 and marry the slut I dated.

2. What acts of the sexual encounters do you miss that may not be as easily done today?!?

For me it would be my current age, mainly bc I understand my body better when it comes to real pleasure, but with the sexual promiscuity of my 20's.
🤪😉
Thinking about it now
If I could go back in time to change something, I would do it twice.

First would be fucking any guy with pulse at various parties my first yr or so in college. I was a girl nerd and kinda lonely. I was used to having bfs. I thought sex would make me feel better...........NOPE.

The second was a non action on my part when I was a senior in HS and a gf and I went back to her house to get another bra for her since hers broke. Well, there she was, just standing there in just panties getting another bra......I was so turned on and we had the house to ourselves. I did not act, but was super attracted to her. It was not until many many yrs later that I told her. She said, "I would have been unsure what to do, but I would not have said "Stop." She's been a life long friend I still hang with today

🤪😉
I would stay my wonderful 39 years old, however I would go back to my 20s when all those black guys would hit up on me. I would fuck them all. I would most likely have married a black man. I would have dated exclusively black gentlemen.

I would be the age I am right now … current circumstances!

I had 2 long-term boyfriends in high school through early college; a good handful of casual sexual relationships (two with hot black men but nothing to do with interracial fantasies at that time); and a nice amount of one-night stands to round out being a relatively sexually liberated college woman.

And now I have an amazing guy who fulfills me and fills me up completely (that would be you @BlackForWives). He both will make love to me and fuck me senseless; and I thoroughly enjoy being “his” slut, “his” whore… Funny but true - he once asked me to bark like a dog with a leash currently around my neck but I was a bit unsure of my barking skills lol… but I tried. In fact, I don’t think I have said no to anything he’s asked for yet.

In comes the second and most important part of my current circumstances… my hubby (@Stag2franki - that would be you!)… who YouTubed how to actually bark like a dog for me so I didn’t feel self-conscious!

Can’t beat the best of both worlds there!

@BlackForWives - see you shortly; I’m ready to bark like a dog again. 😂
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

To be honest I'm doing some of the best fucking of my life at 56 years old (With You Baby 🥰). However I would say 23. I had a respectable stable of women at that point. Along with random encounters. I think if anything I miss the "freedom" of random encounters... The exhilaration of meeting a woman that I connect with and just going for it. Whether that be in a car, club bathroom, hotel, home etc. I don't miss the "recklessness" of it however... It was extremely rare for me to finish an act with a condom intact. Either I took it off, she took it off, or it broke. Somehow I made it out of that unscathed. Thank GOD...I've been disease free for life. 🙏🏽
Wow

🤪😉
I would of begged for blk cock when i was 14!!

Can't escape the wonderful, joyous, plentiful, totally, mind-blowing white sex I ever had - the standard setter - when I was in my early 20s. But I hadn't hit my stride and prowess maximizing the glories of interracial sex until "her" in my mid-40s. My approach, technique, size, stamina - all were at peak. I've long sense realized that every day, every week that goes by, there is more to learn from, yearn for and appreciate about total satisfaction with a white woman's body - no matter how long I live. I'll never stop wanting, so who's to say what was the best part of my life enjoying sex with a white women until it's...(egad!!) over??:unsure:o_O

(Of course, if I had known white pussy was this good, I would have skipped childhood masturbation and the sisterhood altogether at 13 and went straight for the real thing before I was 13!!):p:sex:

Back