Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

There is no ******* only willing worship at the church. My job as the altar boy is to prepare the body, his and hers, for the communion. With an audience or without. With both bull and queen making their kitty boy recite the words of adoration and submission. Only to then wait until the divine nectar to be *******. And, to prepare for clean up.
TLDR: I love sucking black cock in front of women :LOL:
No, I liked the long version ;)

That sounds wonderful. It'll add a new dimension the next time I'm sucking my wife's dildo in front of her before she takes it, thank you.

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.
Too bad they don’t make white fuck bois like this anymore

I have to admit I am sprung on the Alpha Male BBC. Can't stop looking and thinking about being a slave boi to him as he unleashes his massive black cock out his pants. An forces me to service him and let him do ad he pleases. Such a huge fantasy.

Attachments

• 047b1482ba61ede69aa16a7e6dbb460188291693c47d1e5e29d27801436a8803.gif
    047b1482ba61ede69aa16a7e6dbb460188291693c47d1e5e29d27801436a8803.gif
    910.1 KB · Views: 178
  • tumblr_mgdc3xLMuF1rbvya6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mgdc3xLMuF1rbvya6o1_500.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 172
This is so true I was at first told just to watch my wife take BBC and then one night he said that he wouldn't fuck her anymore unless I sucked his cock. She loved his cock so much she told me I better start sucking. Now my cock is locked in a cage and she fucks as much black cock as she likes.
her bull made me suck his dick in front of her, I found i really enjoyed it and now suck dicks a lot

Too bad they don’t make white fuck bois like this anymore
Oh, I am sure they are out there. it is the relationship between the queen and the Bull that makes a cuck want to serve them both. Once a Bull makes it “his” pussy then the cuck falls right into place. The ultimate desire is to see his queen satisfied and then his place becomes keeping that special Bull‘s every desire and need met.

I have helped many, many white couples before. I love it. I love fucking white slurs and making white, tiny cocked cucks realize their subordinate position in life. I've given many white cucks heavily loaded facials, and there's always one rule: "I make the mess; you clean it up." So, creampies are a must. But, I've never actually ****** my 9" cock into anotheran's mouth or ass. Sounds like its not really gay, as long as you do it in the white slut's presence and with her participation.
Message me please 😈😘

Oh, I am sure they are out there. it is the relationship between the queen and the Bull that makes a cuck want to serve them both. Once a Bull makes it “his” pussy then the cuck falls right into place. The ultimate desire is to see his queen satisfied and then his place becomes keeping that special Bull‘s every desire and need met.
I do enjoy your approach to this and look forward to exploring if they are really out there. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
I totally agree all us white men should become white Slave's to the Superior black men and their black and white Queen's

Back