Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Awesome post and thanks for sharing. Such a thrill to imagine cumming hands free from being fucked...and it’s fantastic that she supports your deeper desires.

Yeah she turned me perhaps I will share my story here today. Telling of what made me an Alpha AAA++ US Army Combat Veteran -- Thought Straight Male turn bi-curious in the first place.

Here's the thing I am only drawn I guess halfway to the darkside bi not full gay sissy still like fucking pussy but like being fucked too on my terms. So too gay to be straight --- and too straight to be gay -- so bi is the only way. With women all whole package with BBC men its all about their cock.

Yeah she turned me perhaps I will share my story here today. Telling of what made me an Alpha AAA++ US Army Combat Veteran -- Thought Straight Male turn bi-curious in the first place.

Here's the thing I am only drawn I guess halfway to the darkside bi not full gay sissy still like fucking pussy but like being fucked too on my terms. So too gay to be straight --- and too straight to be gay -- so bi is the only way. With women all whole package with BBC men its all about their cock.
Would love to know more of your story. Perfect description of why BI is soooo much fun and my bi side is similar to yours. Thanks and hope to read more.

Whats wrong with him being what he is, if not wanting or ready to be a real woman?
Thanks for the support. We each have things we will do and the pure fantasies...the total sissy thing...going all the way is just never going to happen for me. Are those videos fun to watch...sure I love them, but as fantasy not where I want to go. There are those that are ok with my type of play and that’s who I’ll connect with. For those that want more they will just look elsewhere. I think Stiff is having some fun...and that is cool...and I really do appreciate the support of where I am and how I play. We can all have a great time with those seeking the same things.

Back