Bull catching feelings for Hotwife

Hi Everyone,

I've been seeing this couple for ongoing fun for about 2 years now. I mostly just play with the wife while the husband leaves the room and sits in the living room. Over these two years, I've gotten pretty close to the wife, we make out, and pretty much do everything and anything in the bedroom, and the sex is pretty great. Lately, there have been a couple of big changes, now the wife and I go out to the bars just us two and grab drinks sort of like a date (I even make her take off the wedding ring and she's ok with this, and she also gets pretty excited for these outings), I had her sleep over my place by ourselves for the first time the other night and she wanted to spend the night ( I didn't allow it), and on a couple of occasions, she's even asked me if she really needs to take the plan B pill (her husband is fixed), and even played around about the notion of having my baby (she doesn't have any ******* of her own). I find this girl pretty sexy, the sex is great, and I am starting to develop feelings for her. She told me for the first time the other night, that she really likes me as I was leaving her place. Honestly, If she didn't have a husband, I would probably make her my girlfriend. She's 30, and am 27, her husband is in his early 40s. I don't want to ruin a marriage, so am thinking of just ending the whole arrangement and stop seeing her, the only thing is that its pretty damn hard to do. The only con about this girl is that she's pretty indecisive, and I usually let her text me when she wants to meet up, I only text her once a week or so to say hello but never to hang out.

1) What would you do in my shoes? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2) If I do stop seeing her, what do you think she will do? Will she move on?

Best
You make her take off her wedding ring ?

Your relationship with the wife is based on a somewhat kinky cuckold theme... with a very accepting hubby who is willing to wait in the wings. An exclusive relationship between you and wifey would be great for a while, and then would very likely lose its luster (with the hubby totally out of the picture).

Stevie Girl-
I had to smack a cuck in the face in his own house 3 weeks ago, because he was talking an acting like a fag in front of his wife and me in the same room. I told him to wait in the fucking basement. I could tell he was embarrassed, but Misty (the wife) didn't say anything. So Misty and I went at it for real, better than ever. Afterwards I coul hear him whimpering. Hubby out of the picture is not an option, but he will follow ALL the rules

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 145
No no no. Dude you and she are in a situation called the grass is always greener. Sure the temptation is hot. But actually breaking up their marriage and dating her would suck. You and she would be sick of each other in a week or two.

Bottom line: it’s not real

Hi Everyone,

I've been seeing this couple for ongoing fun for about 2 years now. I mostly just play with the wife while the husband leaves the room and sits in the living room. Over these two years, I've gotten pretty close to the wife, we make out, and pretty much do everything and anything in the bedroom, and the sex is pretty great. Lately, there have been a couple of big changes, now the wife and I go out to the bars just us two and grab drinks sort of like a date (I even make her take off the wedding ring and she's ok with this, and she also gets pretty excited for these outings), I had her sleep over my place by ourselves for the first time the other night and she wanted to spend the night ( I didn't allow it), and on a couple of occasions, she's even asked me if she really needs to take the plan B pill (her husband is fixed), and even played around about the notion of having my baby (she doesn't have any ******* of her own). I find this girl pretty sexy, the sex is great, and I am starting to develop feelings for her. She told me for the first time the other night, that she really likes me as I was leaving her place. Honestly, If she didn't have a husband, I would probably make her my girlfriend. She's 30, and am 27, her husband is in his early 40s. I don't want to ruin a marriage, so am thinking of just ending the whole arrangement and stop seeing her, the only thing is that its pretty damn hard to do. The only con about this girl is that she's pretty indecisive, and I usually let her text me when she wants to meet up, I only text her once a week or so to say hello but never to hang out.

Best

D.

1. Don't ruin a good thing. Keep fucking her but don't take it past lust. You both are in lust not love. She loves her husband not you.

2. Keep your emotions in check. If you can't, the couple will most likely cut you off and replace you with someone else.

3. If you need something more go find someone else. Keep fucking the wife until you find a woman who can fulfill your physical and emotional needs.

Pack your dick up and your ******* up"Youngblood" and just bounce before you fuck ******* up...Do a "Bye Felicia" and kick rocks. ?

Take the pussy of course !!
AGREED! that’s not a husband or a marriage this that imposter is all together completely incapable of providing that slutty white pussy!

Your A Strong Black King who knows exactly how to hit and pound that slutty white pussy exactly how it should be.

Now that imposter the slutty white pussy married shouldn’t by any circumstances be under the impression it’s free to move out and leave. Now obviously it’s gonna be completely free of interacting with that slutty white pussy completely he can listen from the basement or closet that should be the only interaction it has with The Black Kings recently acquired & now solely owned and operated slutty white pussy.

The best bet is The Black King needs to put that imposter in its rightful place hidden away in the basement or closet and utilize it financially and mentally and physically.
It needs to be made very clear that it’s gonna cost the imposter a lot of $$$$ IF it ever wants to The Black King to consider relinquishing it.
Taking on the slutty white pussy completely wasn’t ever part of the deal and now since that has changed it’s gonna have to compensate The Black King accordingly.

I’d suggest to that The Black King get that slutty white pussy breed and seeded real good and get it pregnant ASAP! The imposter may struggle with its new found existence so breaking completely is only going to benefit The Black King in more ways than one.

Now in regards to mentally and physically I mean having it out on the scene rounding up and building networks and relationships with slutty white pussys for The sole purpose of being solely for The Black King and his benefits.

Now with all that going on the slutty white pussy to needs to know understand and accept embrace and find peace and serenity in knowing that A Black Kings needs wants and desires could never and will never be fulfilled by a single slutty white pussy. It needs to accept The Black King will only ever have these entire cake and not ever a single slice!

This imposter knows it’s days are numbered and believe and trust it’s praying The Black King gonna conquer its unbearable existence sooner rather than later?!

This could be a real big gain for the Black King in a lot different ways and if handled accordingly should only benefit the one and only one that will ever matter and that’s The Black King?

just my thoughts on the matte?‍♂️

AGREED! that’s not a husband or a marriage this that imposter is all together completely incapable of providing that slutty white pussy!

Your A Strong Black King who knows exactly how to hit and pound that slutty white pussy exactly how it should be.

Now that imposter the slutty white pussy married shouldn’t by any circumstances be under the impression it’s free to move out and leave. Now obviously it’s gonna be completely free of interacting with that slutty white pussy completely he can listen from the basement or closet that should be the only interaction it has with The Black Kings recently acquired & now solely owned and operated slutty white pussy.

The best bet is The Black King needs to put that imposter in its rightful place hidden away in the basement or closet and utilize it financially and mentally and physically.
It needs to be made very clear that it’s gonna cost the imposter a lot of $$$$ IF it ever wants to The Black King to consider relinquishing it.
Taking on the slutty white pussy completely wasn’t ever part of the deal and now since that has changed it’s gonna have to compensate The Black King accordingly.

I’d suggest to that The Black King get that slutty white pussy breed and seeded real good and get it pregnant ASAP! The imposter may struggle with its new found existence so breaking completely is only going to benefit The Black King in more ways than one.

Now in regards to mentally and physically I mean having it out on the scene rounding up and building networks and relationships with slutty white pussys for The sole purpose of being solely for The Black King and his benefits.

Now with all that going on the slutty white pussy to needs to know understand and accept embrace and find peace and serenity in knowing that A Black Kings needs wants and desires could never and will never be fulfilled by a single slutty white pussy. It needs to accept The Black King will only ever have these entire cake and not ever a single slice!

This imposter knows it’s days are numbered and believe and trust it’s praying The Black King gonna conquer its unbearable existence sooner rather than later?!

This could be a real big gain for the Black King in a lot different ways and if handled accordingly should only benefit the one and only one that will ever matter and that’s The Black King?

just my thoughts on the matte?‍♂️
????

I see some other wife here and there sporadically, but nothing as long term as the 2 years I've been seeing this couple. This is the only wife, that I've felt something for. Yes, I think I would leave the lifestyle for her in a heartbeat. Am the type of guy that once am in a relationship, am very monogamous and attentive of my significant other, and would expect the same of her. She's very shy about talking about her feelings, but lately I think she's opening up more. I just don't know the best time to broach this whole topic with her, but thinking after sex when we have alone time at some point.
you say very monogamous so what does your girl friend think of all this never mind hubby there 4 people involved here.

If I were you I wouldn’t worry too much about the husband
She most likely wants you to be her BF and I’m sure her husband knows that and is okay with it
My wife has had a BF for the past 5 years she spends the night and some weekends at his place, and he comes here also. It’s been working for us

UPDATE: I still her on and off, but recently I told her we need to stop doing this. She told me she loved me this past weekend, when she was last at my place. But I told her the next day that its not healthy, and that I don't want to share her, and was us to be together exclusively. I'll let her leave her husband on her own if that is what she really wants.

UPDATE: I still her on and off, but recently I told her we need to stop doing this. She told me she loved me this past weekend, when she was last at my place. But I told her the next day that its not healthy, and that I don't want to share her, and was us to be together exclusively. I'll let her leave her husband on her own if that is what she really wants.
Any Update? Did she leave her husband? Did she get pregnant?

UPDATE: I still her on and off, but recently I told her we need to stop doing this. She told me she loved me this past weekend, when she was last at my place. But I told her the next day that its not healthy, and that I don't want to share her, and was us to be together exclusively. I'll let her leave her husband on her own if that is what she really wants
Very hot story don't keep us hanging

Hi Everyone,

I've been seeing this couple for ongoing fun for about 2 years now. I mostly just play with the wife while the husband leaves the room and sits in the living room. Over these two years, I've gotten pretty close to the wife, we make out, and pretty much do everything and anything in the bedroom, and the sex is pretty great. Lately, there have been a couple of big changes, now the wife and I go out to the bars just us two and grab drinks sort of like a date (I even make her take off the wedding ring and she's ok with this, and she also gets pretty excited for these outings), I had her ******* over my place by ourselves for the first time the other night and she wanted to spend the night ( I didn't allow it), and on a couple of occasions, she's even asked me if she really needs to take the plan B pill (her husband is fixed), and even played around about the notion of having my baby (she doesn't have any ******* of her own). I find this girl pretty sexy, the sex is great, and I am starting to develop feelings for her. She told me for the first time the other night, that she really likes me as I was leaving her place. Honestly, If she didn't have a husband, I would probably make her my girlfriend. She's 30, and am 27, her husband is in his early 40s. I don't want to ruin a marriage, so am thinking of just ending the whole arrangement and stop seeing her, the only thing is that its pretty damn hard to do. The only con about this girl is that she's pretty indecisive, and I usually let her text me when she wants to meet up, I only text her once a week or so to say hello but never to hang out.

Best

D.
I have been in a similar situation, and she said hus started feeling jealous.. we just decided to stop. It’s very hard to do it, but much better than a situation where u mess up her life , and hus even though he is a cuck we shud respect him for sharing her with us and trusting us. So in my opinion it’s better to put a full stop and delete all contacts, social media, pics u might have . Else you will go through those and end up meeting again.
And keep meeting others , slowly u will reduce thinking about her.

for future playmates, make it a policy not to text chat, just text on previous day onwards to set up mood, otherwise just stick to platforms like this. Limit talking personal stuffs, just stick sex , sexual experiences, fantasies,

Back