Bull catching feelings for Hotwife

BBC4Wife88

Male
From
PA, US
Hi Everyone,

I've been seeing this couple for ongoing fun for about 2 years now. I mostly just play with the wife while the husband leaves the room and sits in the living room. Over these two years, I've gotten pretty close to the wife, we make out, and pretty much do everything and anything in the bedroom, and the sex is pretty great. Lately, there have been a couple of big changes, now the wife and I go out to the bars just us two and grab drinks sort of like a date (I even make her take off the wedding ring and she's ok with this, and she also gets pretty excited for these outings), I had her sleep over my place by ourselves for the first time the other night and she wanted to spend the night ( I didn't allow it), and on a couple of occasions, she's even asked me if she really needs to take the plan B pill (her husband is fixed), and even played around about the notion of having my baby (she doesn't have any ******* of her own). I find this girl pretty sexy, the sex is great, and I am starting to develop feelings for her. She told me for the first time the other night, that she really likes me as I was leaving her place. Honestly, If she didn't have a husband, I would probably make her my girlfriend. She's 30, and am 27, her husband is in his early 40s. I don't want to ruin a marriage, so am thinking of just ending the whole arrangement and stop seeing her, the only thing is that its pretty damn hard to do. The only con about this girl is that she's pretty indecisive, and I usually let her text me when she wants to meet up, I only text her once a week or so to say hello but never to hang out.

1) What would you do in my shoes? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2) If I do stop seeing her, what do you think she will do? Will she move on?

Best

D.

Hi Everyone,

I've been seeing this couple for ongoing fun for about 2 years now. I mostly just play with the wife while the husband leaves the room and sits in the living room. Over these two years, I've gotten pretty close to the wife, we make out, and pretty much do everything and anything in the bedroom, and the sex is pretty great. Lately, there have been a couple of big changes, now the wife and I go out to the bars just us two and grab drinks sort of like a date (I even make her take off the wedding ring and she's ok with this, and she also gets pretty excited for these outings), I had her sleep over my place by ourselves for the first time the other night and she wanted to spend the night ( I didn't allow it), and on a couple of occasions, she's even asked me if she really needs to take the plan B pill (her husband is fixed), and even played around about the notion of having my baby (she doesn't have any ******* of her own). I find this girl pretty sexy, the sex is great, and I am starting to develop feelings for her. She told me for the first time the other night, that she really likes me as I was leaving her place. Honestly, If she didn't have a husband, I would probably make her my girlfriend. She's 30, and am 27, her husband is in his early 40s. I don't want to ruin a marriage, so am thinking of just ending the whole arrangement and stop seeing her, the only thing is that its pretty damn hard to do. The only con about this girl is that she's pretty indecisive, and I usually let her text me when she wants to meet up, I only text her once a week or so to say hello but never to hang out.

Best

D.
Does she echo your feelings?

As a Bull I don't confuse lust with LOVE. I like to enhance a relationship not hurt it. You need to include the husband when going out so it doesn't become a date but a fun time. you will only end up being hurt as he will and eventually hurt their marriage. Take a step back and have a long conversation with BOTH of them. Continue to fuck her but don't fall in love. Falling in lust is cool but not falling in love.

over the last couple of months, yes, I think she's genially into me, she even told me a week ago that she really likes me, gets excited about going out in public together. Its like she wants all of the benefits of being my girlfriend And the mind blowing sex. She told me for the first time the other night, that she's confused because she really likes me, and asked me to leave her place as she was starting to cry.

over the last couple of months, yes, I think she's genially into me, she even told me a week ago that she really likes me, gets excited about going out in public together. Its like she wants all of the benefits of being my girlfriend And the mind blowing sex. She told me for the first time the other night, that she's confused because she really likes me, and asked me to leave her place as she was starting to cry.
@NicholeB

Just a ladies perspective here, she’s very much into you feelings wise. I’m not saying you should, but she wants you to be in love with her too. Tread lightly here, if you want her though, take her.

Just a ladies perspective here, she’s very much into you feelings wise. I’m not saying you should, but she wants you to be in love with her too. Tread lightly here, if you want her though, take her.
Thanks for the perspective, tbt, I am probably leaning towards telling her how I feel, meaning I want something exclusive with her, but I was thinking of telling her in baby steps. How do I let her know that I want her to be my girlfriend without her getting defensive about the husband or upsetting her? Part of me thinks she wants to hear me say that anyway.

Hi Everyone,

Best

D.
Pull ya skirt down B. Fuck having feelings Lol. Naw, but on a serious note u doing a good thing, by tryna avoid complicating things. Nobody should tell a person how they should feel emotionally. You've gotta pull yourself back and realize the role you're playing. As shitty as it may sound, you're there to satisfy sexual needs/fantasies. Can't allow the wife to get too comfortable. But again these are jus "rules" that I abide by. I'm sure some will disagree and say some inspirational ******* like "follow your heart" or "if she's unhappy she'll come to u". Find yourself ya own girlfriend and you'll end up not giving af about her anymore

Thanks for the perspective, tbt, I am probably leaning towards telling her how I feel, meaning I want something exclusive with her, but I was thinking of telling her in baby steps. How do I let her know that I want her to be my girlfriend without her getting defensive about the husband or upsetting her? Part of me thinks she wants to hear me say that anyway.
I’d say she does too. I understand your apprehension. That said, she is a grown woman and her husband and her chose this, chose you. Expressing your true self, your true feelings is every bit you’re right. Personally, I’d say let her know very gently but fully. Don’t mince words. That isn’t your marriage or your relationship, your role is to be who you are, get what you want. Make her yours.

ive been in the husbands position and know women do fall for guys only to well, don't know why but reading this makes me think it doesn't ring true to me sorry

First of all I hope she isn't taking the plan B everytime you have sex, especially if its often. Studies have shown it can lead to infertility. If she has babies in mind she may want to go on the pill until she is ready, just my 2 cents worth on that.
I agree with others that leaving her husband out of your activities is NOT wise!
Dangerous territory you are in...

As a Bull I don't confuse lust with LOVE. I like to enhance a relationship not hurt it. You need to include the husband when going out so it doesn't become a date but a fun time. you will only end up being hurt as he will and eventually hurt their marriage. Take a step back and have a long conversation with BOTH of them. Continue to fuck her but don't fall in love. Falling in lust is cool but not falling in love.
^^^This was the answer to the question. I wasn't trying to be funny or a smart ass. I was simply trying to see if those were your thoughts as well.

My other "answer" was that yes, you should abandon ship. You don't want to be responsible for this break-up. However, I will add this addendum: If you leave and she becomes dissatisfied with her marriage and ultimately leaves anyway, then I don't think it's unreasonable for you two to get back together. It might be that you two are the right fit now.

This is the danger of this lifestyle. The husband and wife didn't go into it with a dissolution of marriage in their radar. Yet, here we are with that very real possibility.

Be honest with both of them. I would suggest talking to the husband and asking him what he feels about this. What you do is totally up to you. We can all give you advice and good advice but in the end it is your decision on what to do. I do suggest though that before you talk to them take some time and really evaluate your feelings. Distance yourself from her for a couple of weeks. Give yourself some breathing room so to speak. In the end it will be worth taking your time and talking to the wife and husband.

Hi Everyone,

Best

Very normal for these Snow Bunnies to "catch feelings" after we give them the best fuck of their lives.
If it's an issue, don't repeat with the same woman so much. If you have feelings than fuck her as a side bitch #genius.Just tell her to get a hotel room close to where you work during the day and meet up with her for lunch or whatever. You know what lunch really means Never forget how you met her and what she initially wanted from you....LOL !!

Back