Votes: 400 32.0%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 630 50.4%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 48 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 338 27.0%

• Total voters
I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
Yes I love breeding, especially with multiple bulls at the same time.
Salt Lake City, Utah

Once you have your *second* black baby, you won't be able to lie about how the sperm donation went funny... No. Everyone in your life will understand that you have turned black! This will be an adjustment. , but I think this will make your hubby's cuckolding even hotter, and your denigration even more enjoyable, because it will add even more humiliation!

Once you have your *second* black baby, you won't be able to lie about how the sperm donation went funny... No. Everyone in your life will understand that you have turned black! This will be an adjustment. , but I think this will make your hubby's cuckolding even hotter, and your denigration even more enjoyable, because it will add even more humiliation!
Simply tell anyone who asks, you wanted your mixed race ch1ld to have a br0ther or s1ster like them so you sought a black sperm donor to inseminate her naturally.

I love this position for insemination play. I have my cuck licking my asshole while he is waiting on his knees to eat my Bulls semen. Hiwever, I like to stay on my Bulls cock until it's completely soft before I let him pull out of me. I like to give his sperm time to swim deep into my cervix where it belongs.
Reading "all your posts " is quite a school session fr cuckold lifestyle!

Back