All Black NWO

I know the chastity cage well, but what is the urethral tube for?
It's something he feels inside him. It took work to get it in all the way the first time. We had a few failed attempts until I figured I had to use and instrument called a "sound" (a sterile metal rod) to stretch him a bit. It's a thin tube, nothing crazy like you see on sites. He can pee and cum through it. So, he functions. Once in a while, I will feel the tube inside him with my finger.

It's a weird thrill/obsession I need to get past at some point here.

It's something he feels inside him. It took work to get it in all the way the first time. We had a few failed attempts until I figured I had to use and instrument called a "sound" (a sterile metal rod) to stretch him a bit. It's a thin tube, nothing crazy like you see on sites. He can pee and cum through it. So, he functions. Once in a while, I will feel the tube inside him with my finger.

It's a weird thrill/obsession I need to get past at some point here.
Thanks Erica for the clarification. I understand the 2 purposes of the chastity cage, but I cannot understand the effects, physical and psychological, of this tube.

I’m a young white wife who has supported the BLM, and now supports the Palestinian movement. I attended a Palestinian rally and met several black professors. They were telling me about a new movement that they thought I should get involved with they call it the BNWO. The one professor told me about this site and told me to join and that people in here would be more than willing to help me and guide me into this
The black professors know what is best for our white wives.

Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?
Realistically. I think there will a form of this. Maybe not as clear cut as portrayed but if we living in a sexual revolution going on in many forms and walks of life. From this LS which has exploded in last decade. To white woman are powrful independent and dominate white beta men. And I say beta coz we all now know the truth and who the alpha and beta are. Modern white marriage is not a phrase. It’s becoming mainstream and in decade will be the norm maybe replacing nuclear family which is a white man conceoet and not how nature intended. White men are most hated group now. Even us women have turned on them. White male pariachy and supremacy are crumbling. BLM was good example seeing how most of the protests were white women. And so on. IMHO.

I'm pretty sure from the research I have done that if the guys lose their balls, the erections are gone. Maybe with HRT, but why would you do that if you have had the balls removed.

2nd question
Why are the guys here so calm and accepting of us wanting their balls removed. Am I missing something?
Doesn’t need to be so hectic. I cuckokd my husband for my bull to enjoy. And he emasculates the cuckold for my viewing pleasure. White mans emasculation is done in many forms. But as nature intended the betas don’t have sex. They are there to serve and work. Gradually without sex testerone diminish until female hormone is greater. This is the feminising phase. This whole process is also known as pshycological castration.

Justine was raised by adoptive dad and homo, Pierre, who had him sired by Fidel Castro. Pierre's wife Margaret was only a beard for political purposes, as Sophie was for Justine Castreau. Margaret lived it up with many men in NYC which was a huge scandal for Pierre and led to divorce when she was no longer fulfilling her obligations as a cover for Pierre. I hope Sophie was Blacked to her senses but there's no way she was being serviced by that commie twerp.
Love hearing this news. And it’s more likely true.

Doesn’t need to be so hectic. I cuckokd my husband for my bull to enjoy. And he emasculates the cuckold for my viewing pleasure. White mans emasculation is done in many forms. But as nature intended the betas don’t have sex. They are there to serve and work. Gradually without sex testerone diminish until female hormone is greater. This is the feminising phase. This whole process is also known as pshycological castration.
Many years ago I met in Milan a twenty-year-old sissy of Brazilian origin, brunette and very pretty, who actually had no balls due to the hormones she took and had a small, always floppy dick. However, on the web you can see photos of sissies without balls with erect dicks.

Many years ago I met in Milan a twenty-year-old sissy of Brazilian origin, brunette and very pretty, who actually had no balls due to the hormones she took and had a small, always floppy dick. However, on the web you can see photos of sissies without balls with erect dicks.
I’m seeing this more and more. Especially in the young generation who are already in LS. I was talking to some of the girls. And they say many have a bf who is trans. Huge gorgeous tits. Coz they pretty boys. They west makeup wigs heels. And look so hot and she gets her black daddy ( he’s known by) and they both suck him hard. Then she wants to see him fuck her trans bf first. Then her. Abd I was wet hearing this. And now watch clips like that. My husbsnd is old fat and def not pretty. But I’d love to get a young couple like that over to our home. And experience it.

I’m seeing this more and more. Especially in the young generation who are already in LS. I was talking to some of the girls. And they say many have a bf who is trans. Huge gorgeous tits. Coz they pretty boys. They west makeup wigs heels. And look so hot and she gets her black daddy ( he’s known by) and they both suck him hard. Then she wants to see him fuck her trans bf first. Then her. Abd I was wet hearing this. And now watch clips like that. My husbsnd is old fat and def not pretty. But I’d love to get a young couple like that over to our home. And experience it.
I am an elderly man with an absolutely virile appearance (with a beard and moustache) and for some years I have not had the opportunity to meet trans people, but I can assure you that those I happen to see on the street here in Milan are absolutely unfeminine. Among Italian teenagers, gays are abundant, but sissies are substantially absent. What you tell us about your new reality is very interesting and I would like you to delve deeper and develop the topic.

I am an elderly man with an absolutely virile appearance (with a beard and moustache) and for some years I have not had the opportunity to meet trans people, but I can assure you that those I happen to see on the street here in Milan are absolutely unfeminine. Among Italian teenagers, gays are abundant, but sissies are substantially absent. What you tell us about your new reality is very interesting and I would like you to delve deeper and develop the topic.
Nice profile pic. Is that u and Cuckoldress wife. She my kinda gf.

Nice profile pic. Is that u and Cuckoldress wife. She my kinda gf.
Congrats on your girlfriend!
No, unfortunately I have never met a girl who became my girlfriend, making me a cuckold (neither as a dominant female, nor as a BBC female slave, which I would prefer) and therefore I have never married. The one in the avatar photo (and in other photos) was a woman I met in the famous French nudist center of Cap d'Agde, the only place I know where during the day you are naked not only on the beach, but also in hotels, on the street, in shops and restaurants and in the evening many dress in fetish or BDSM style and you can also see males on a leash and with a chastity cage on the street.

Congrats on your girlfriend!
No, unfortunately I have never met a girl who became my girlfriend, making me a cuckold (neither as a dominant female, nor as a BBC female slave, which I would prefer) and therefore I have never married. The one in the avatar photo (and in other photos) was a woman I met in the famous French nudist center of Cap d'Agde, the only place I know where during the day you are naked not only on the beach, but also in hotels, on the street, in shops and restaurants and in the evening many dress in fetish or BDSM style and you can also see males on a leash and with a chastity cage on the street.
Yes I often have private LS parties at our huge stunning home few best black bulls in town. And double the couples. And there is always a theme. I like to see wives looking so hot. With their cuckold like that pic. Dog collar. Leash. And she and another wife will go to a black stallion. The cuckolds kneel in background to jerk iff inyil yhry are called. Etc. I’m in great shape so I like less the better. Just high heels. And fur coat to arrive then my slave takes it off and I am naked or in kinky pussy jewellry etc. But u need to have a white Cuckoldress gf. Plenty out their.

Yes I often have private LS parties at our huge stunning home few best black bulls in town. And double the couples. And there is always a theme. I like to see wives looking so hot. With their cuckold like that pic. Dog collar. Leash. And she and another wife will go to a black stallion. The cuckolds kneel in background to jerk iff inyil yhry are called. Etc. I’m in great shape so I like less the better. Just high heels. And fur coat to arrive then my slave takes it off and I am naked or in kinky pussy jewellry etc. But u need to have a white Cuckoldress gf. Plenty out their.
I'm drooling with envy!

I firmly believe that in order to address the legacy of discrimination and provide redress to those who have been unfairly disadvantaged reparations should be taken by white women to offer themselves to black men.

I believe that reparations are a necessary and morally justifiable endeavor. It is a way for us to move forward as a nation, recognizing the past while striving a new order of black men leading us forward.
Those reparations in money. But also physically mentally and emotionally. And lot of this LS does this

If this happens, the taboo of interracial sex between white women and Black Lovers will disappear, and I would NEVER want that to happen. I feel SO special when I am out publically with a Black Lover!! The looks of jealousy, anger, love, desire, that I get are just amazing!! I never want to lose that special feeling!! J (the wife)
We are living best era of this sexual revolution happening

Love that dark mind
The question is serious and deserves careful consideration:
on the one hand it is observed that BDSM must be consensual (and this implies that consent is valid only if given by a person fully capable of acting), on the other it is stated that the injuries resulting from BDSM activities cannot be such as to have a few days of prognosis.
However, there is the possibility, legal in many states of the world, to cause lasting or definitive injuries by complying with certain procedures. Therefore I believe that even total castration, carried out in the context of cuckolding which is implied by a BDSM vision, can be acceptable if the legally required procedures are respected and if consent is not extorted from a person in a state of inability to understand and to want, for example because she is *******.

Back