Votes: 412 32.4%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 640 50.3%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 344 27.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for posting this very exciting and motivational video. It should help to convince some lucky white couples to want the white wife to have black men's babies. So nice to see many gorgeous white Ladies and and their big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples being fucked by big black cocks with the intention of the lucky white wives having black men's black babies.

My wife has been bred by me and probably 2 or 3 other white men. I am sad to say that my wife has not been bred by a black man.
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.

Was it hard for you to let her sleep around?
My wife ****** me to accept that she was going to fuck other men by telling me to accept it or she would divorce me. I hated the idea, felt like my whole life was in the toilet, cried, thought of killing her, the guys she was fucking and even myself; but I didn't. Probably because we had 5 children who would lose their mom and ******* if I did.
I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for black men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for blacl men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick and tongue fuck a black man's asshole.

Back