Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

I've never read this. Does it posit that enslavement increased the aversion that Black men have to being voluntary cuckolds?
Such as Aries Spears stated.
Would you expound on the meaning of your post?
The book doesn't dive straight into how slavery changed Black men's views on sex. But, it really digs into how we were controlled and exploited, which includes sexual violence and hypoersexuality. I threw this in because it could shed some light on why we might not be too keen on the idea of cuckolding and sharing our partner

The book doesn't dive straight into how slavery changed Black men's views on sex. But, it really digs into how we were controlled and exploited, which includes sexual violence and hypoersexuality. I threw this in because it could shed some light on why we might not be too keen on the idea of cuckolding and sharing our partner
Agreed...Your participation is much appreciated.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Dude stopped being relevant after MadTV. I thought we stopped taking him seriously as a culture?
I find Aries Spears to be "entertaining"... Despite the beatdown, other allegations, etc. Truth be told I don't really know that much about him. I've viewed several videos on Vlad's show. I don't know much about him either.
That being said...
I appreciate Aries's humor and take on some subjects.
Concerning Black male cuckoldry... The nature of this particular thread. I think his position is on point. Do you disagree with it?

I find Aries Spears to be "entertaining"... Despite the beatdown, other allegations, etc. Truth be told I don't really know that much about him. I've viewed several videos on Vlad's show. I don't know much about him either.
That being said...
I appreciate Aries's humor and take on some subjects.
Concerning Black male cuckoldry... The nature of this particular thread. I think his position is on point. Do you disagree with it?
I like some of Aries material and MadTV was a great show.
I especially like how Aries called out Vlad in regards to black culture though.

There are definitely black cucks. I've played with many black hotwives.
Do you know if their motivations were the same as some white cucks?
For example fascinated with "BBC", submissive to "Bulls", humiliation, caging, clean up duty, fluffing, etc.
I'm assuming they had full knowledge of the activities you had with the Black "Hotwives"...Right?

Do you know if their motivations were the same as some white cucks?
For example fascinated with "BBC", submissive to "Bulls", humiliation, caging, clean up duty, fluffing, etc.
I'm assuming they had full knowledge of the activities you had with the Black "Hotwives"...Right?
Some of them, yes. They were submissive. One had a white wife. They were from Green Bay, Wisconsin and he was about as cuck as a cuck can be. Enjoyed humiliation and being caged. Big guy. Another was this big buff guy. Looked like a linebacker. Would have NEVER known he was a cuck but loved to watch his wife get fucked and be humiliated. The last black hotwife I was with, her husband would watch and liked to be humiliated and told how I took her pussy from him and he can never have it again. She would never let him have sex until I had sex with her first and he got sloppy seconds. Those are just a few. The hotwife/cuck lifestyle is really starting to grow in the black community over the last few years.

Some of them, yes. They were submissive. One had a white wife. They were from Green Bay, Wisconsin and he was about as cuck as a cuck can be. Enjoyed humiliation and being caged. Big guy. Another was this big buff guy. Looked like a linebacker. Would have NEVER known he was a cuck but loved to watch his wife get fucked and be humiliated. The last black hotwife I was with, her husband would watch and liked to be humiliated and told how I took her pussy from him and he can never have it again. She would never let him have sex until I had sex with her first and he got sloppy seconds. Those are just a few. The hotwife/cuck lifestyle is really starting to grow in the black community over the last few years.
As a non "Bull" this is all interestingly unusual for me. I have no first hand experience to draw from.
Just as Aries stated, as well as myself... There certainly are Black cucks... However "rare".
Take no offense to what I'm about to post... I don't want it misconstrued as such. I'm just stating fact from my perspective. I am very suspicious of everyone's "identity" on this site/internet. That being said all unverified accounts are white males to me by default. Until I'm reasonably satisfied that they're something other than that. You're unverified status increases skepticism for me... I still appreciate your participation. I don't have a dog in this fight, one way or the other.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back