Are couples into having "Boyfriends?"

when we had our first mmf, it was going to be a one off experience for us both, in the next three months we met a new bbc bull every weekend, we were like to ******* locked in a sweet shop, our relationship deepened emotionally as we pushed boundaries, Hayley became so much more confident as she became aware that I was genuinely ok with another man pleasuring her. starting as mmf’s with me being more of a participant, it became obvious that I just didn’t have the stamina but also I got more pleasure observing and only taking part if asked. the dynamics changed, Hayley suggested that we should find a bull to be able to explore some of the things we had just touched the surface of, explaining that meeting a new bull every time there was no continuity. We were lucky enough to find a local bbc bull who we just clicked with n every level, for over five years he was her lover, we managed to integrate him into our circle of friends and famil, even holidayed abroad as a 3 sum.

I have had a boyfriend for four years now. My husband and boyfriend are best buddies, they go to baseball and football games together. I just love that they like each other. My husband enjoys knowing that the boyfriend drives me crazy sexually and he really likes watching. So yes as a couple we are into having a boyfriend

Back