anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

I had the Pleasure of Pounding a Sexy Boston News Lady Reporter! And She Was Married! She was doing a news report on The Martial Arts School that I teach at. My Sensei was doing some charity work for the inner city youth program, and she was interviewing him, and then she did a short interview with me, and we hit it off really well and went out for drinks, and to a local hotel for a long night of Passion and Pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 330
I had the Pleasure of Pounding a Sexy Boston News Lady Reporter! And She Was Married! She was doing a news report on The Martial Arts School that I teach at. My Sensei was doing some charity work for the inner city youth program, and she was interviewing him, and then she did a short interview with me, and we hit it off really well and went out for drinks, and to a local hotel for a long night of Passion and Pleasure.
the news reporter that I hooked up a few times was a freak too, was wild to see her on TV knowing the day before she was on my dick

A lot of public figure women are FREEEEAKS
Especially here in Austin. Most of them all hang out at The Domain... Easy to bump into them and meet 😈

That’s awesome. Was she hotwife lifestyle or looking for a fetish? Cause the most unassuming public are the biggest freaks lol

Back