anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

A known rapper in my area. I did not know (or care) since it’s not my music style. Found out later on when he added me on instagram and I saw all the linked liveshow-videos. He even participated in one of those music-contest shows.

Should I put that up in my resume? Although, still not like Hiphop that much... more into RnB. The Beat and Rhythm, u know... 😏

A couple of years ago, when we lived in Vancouver, British Columbia, we would attend parties at a local swingers club. A local “celebrity” would also attend these parties, this person has had roles in a number of movies and tv shows, but his most notable roll was a reoccurring character on the X-Files (for those old enough to remember that show). Neither of us actually played with him or his much younger wife. They had the whole Jerry Falwell Jr thing going on, where they’d hook up with a younger guy and he’d get off watching her get off. I did speak to him a few times, but it was odd, because it was at a swingers club and we where all stripped down to our underwear, lol

Back