All Black NWO

I’m a young white wife who has supported the BLM, and now supports the Palestinian movement. I attended a Palestinian rally and met several black professors. They were telling me about a new movement that they thought I should get involved with they call it the BNWO. The one professor told me about this site and told me to join and that people in here would be more than willing to help me and guide me into this
That's refreshing news. I can hear the walls of white supremacy falling down.
I have some work for you if you have any time.
Basically marketing.

The French were on to something. In Louisiana, before the Louisiana Purchase, interracial marriages were legal, women could own property and sex wasn’t taboo like it was in America. That’s why the cowboys talk about their love for French women in old western movies, they were being introduced to blow jobs and anal sex, things their Protestant Christian wives would say is a sin. That’s why Creoles in America tend to be light skinned, more affluent on average and Catholic. Word to Beyoncé.

Han Chinese is the largest population in the world and producing more children than ever before. The notion the blacks will fuck the Asians out of existence is nonsense especially since they're the most homogenous race in the world. They rarely ever mix race, its culturally unacceptable to them, and the small percent that do is not enough to make a dent. Han Chinese will continue outgrow all racial populations for the foreseeable future.

Han Chinese is the largest population in the world and producing more children than ever before. The notion the blacks will fuck the Asians out of existence is nonsense especially since they're the most homogenous race in the world. They rarely ever mix race, its culturally unacceptable to them, and the small percent that do is not enough to make a dent. Han Chinese will continue outgrow all racial populations for the foreseeable future.
China as a whole has a very bad population problem. Not enough being being born so they upped the limit from 1 to 2 or 3.
Study up on the population pyramids.
If the Han are really successful maybe they can replace the others dying numbers.
They un alived too many for too long. The whole Asia is in a population crisis.

Yet my local Chinese buffet has closed down

The increase in interest rates throughout the Western world and the snaking economic crisis related to the ongoing wars have reduced the flow of customers to many businesses and those businesses whose owners have to pay mortgages or rent are inevitably closing. The end of unipolar white rule over the entire world is approaching.

They have an upside down pyramid.. which spells DOOM for your population. Too many old people and not enough young people to support the system nor replace the their current population.
What he is not understanding is that the old world order brainwashed them to breed white. All of Asia was darker 1000 yrs ago.
BNWO will encourage the breeding of the darker skinned Asians. They are already trying to look less Asian, even Afros🤣. Look it up.
Hans will be here but they will be darker.

They have an upside down pyramid.. which spells DOOM for your population. Too many old people and not enough young people to support the system nor replace the their current population.
What he is not understanding is that the old world order brainwashed them to breed white. All of Asia was darker 1000 yrs ago.
BNWO will encourage the breeding of the darker skinned Asians. They are already trying to look less Asian, even Afros🤣. Look it up.
Hans will be here but they will be darker.
They fucked a lot of white men to look like that. White men were their Big Dick saviors. Knights in shining armor.
So imagine what BBC will do to them.

I like the fantasy (fantasy, of course no NWO or supremecy stuff should exist) of a power position for black men and women where they get to use white men and women at their discretion. Life continues as normal and white people/Asian/Mexican/etc all still breed and thrive BUT black folk have basically free reign over when and where and who they fuck and make do sexual stuff.

"Oh nice white boi you're gf is hot" *walks up to her, pulls her pants down and slides into her.

"Hey white boi I'm bored" walks up to him climbs on his face and makes him eat pussy.

"Cute family you've got" comes home to finding your wife and legal daught getting fucked, the guys stick around for dinner, then fuck them again during dinner and the white boi cleans up.

"You all just got married? Gonna start a family?" *Black man knocks on hotel door or home door, opens* "hold my coat" *walks upstairs while she's in shower* I'll "only need a few mins I'm horny"
Then watch him strip down, get in surprising her, fucking her, taking her to bed and then impregnating her. I guess their first baby is mixed now.

A "sexual right" for black men and women. That's the BNWO

I like the fantasy (fantasy, of course no NWO or supremecy stuff should exist) of a power position for black men and women where they get to use white men and women at their discretion. Life continues as normal and white people/Asian/Mexican/etc all still breed and thrive BUT black folk have basically free reign over when and where and who they fuck and make do sexual stuff.

"Oh nice white boi you're gf is hot" *walks up to her, pulls her pants down and slides into her.

"Hey white boi I'm bored" walks up to him climbs on his face and makes him eat pussy.

"Cute family you've got" comes home to finding your wife and legal daught getting fucked, the guys stick around for dinner, then fuck them again during dinner and the white boi cleans up.

"You all just got married? Gonna start a family?" *Black man knocks on hotel door or home door, opens* "hold my coat" *walks upstairs while she's in shower* I'll "only need a few mins I'm horny"
Then watch him strip down, get in surprising her, fucking her, taking her to bed and then impregnating her. I guess their first baby is mixed now.

This could be called "Jus per noctem", rather than "Jus primae noctis". I share your thoughts, but I suppose that its establishment in a country would also automatically bring about other changes, such as the modification of the legal age, because Blacks are more precocious, and the abolition of the prohibitions on sexual acts in public: when you walk with your wife on the sidewalk, a group of black teenagers take the trouble to grope her ass and tits and then move on; and, if you're lucky, one of them will grope your husband's ass too and then pull down your trousers to empty his balls into your ass. Think what a liberation it is to imagine that passers-by smile at you and that the police present give the teenagers a thumbs up.

The white guys have done it for a long time.

It is possible to draw conclusions from how girls more easily began to contact Afro guys. they began to give themselves to them more willingly. and how many women in marriage cheat on their husbands, and some do not hide from their spouses

It is possible to draw conclusions from how girls more easily began to contact Afro guys. they began to give themselves to them more willingly. and how many women in marriage cheat on their husbands, and some do not hide from their spouses
That definitely contributed.

Frustration is kinda weird fun for me.
I have this crazy obsession with having my men/man in a chastity cage with a urethra tube. Really, really bent, but I just love it. It;s a lot of work having to change it a lot to reduce infections, but so worth it. When I know my husband has it on and we are out, it just adds a layer of fun.
Wow its very funny. I do it for myself for 1 week and its incredible.

Frustration is kinda weird fun for me.
I have this crazy obsession with having my men/man in a chastity cage with a urethra tube. Really, really bent, but I just love it. It;s a lot of work having to change it a lot to reduce infections, but so worth it. When I know my husband has it on and we are out, it just adds a layer of fun.
I know the chastity cage well, but what is the urethral tube for?

Back