A question for the black men here...

Is there a cologne or other scent you wear that drives white women a little crazy when you're intimate with them?
African Shea Butter Company has a Frankincense and Myrrh Shea butter that women love on me.
Patchouli is another scent that I use that makes women go crazy.

Dolce Gabbana Light Blue for Men makes women go crazy
Givenchy Irresistible for Men

Is there a cologne or other scent you wear that drives white women a little crazy when you're intimate with them?
Interesting topic because of a conversation I had with another female friend about the wife I have been seeing. I don't wear any cologne at all but do have a little product in my hair that has some slight coconut smell to it. The wife I am playing with tells me all the time she misses how I smell! and she will often lay on my back with her breasts towards me I can hear her smell me while she gently humps my ass. It's one of the strangest erotic things a woman has ever done to me. She even told me she will lay in bed after I am gone and can still smell me on her pillow

Yves saint Laurent La Nuit d‘lhomme, Carlo colocchi and loewe esencia.. but the list goes on these are just my top 3. I have like 10+ different fragrances.

African Shea Butter Company has a Frankincense and Myrrh Shea butter that women love on me.
Patchouli is another scent that I use that makes women go crazy.

Dolce Gabbana Light Blue for Men makes women go crazy
Givenchy Irresistible for Men
Light blue does smell amazing! I need to check out the irresistible!

Back