A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from

I am in full agreement with you. I have no issue talking to husbands, as long as they are sincere and honest. In fact, i like cuckold men a great deal because they tend to be very nice and polite.

honesty is the only policy, and do not post photos of your wife or gf if she hasn't given you consent.
I like cuckold men a great deal myself. I think that they are genuine individuals

I don't come here to hook up with anyone but back in the days when I was looking for variety I learned a few lessons. Never plan to fuck someone you haven't met. Always talk to the female half in advance of any meeting. That means at the very least a phone conversation. First meeting should be on neutral ground. Find out where both their heads are at. Never go to a strangers home without first meeting everyone involved on neutral ground. Don't let your hard cock over rule your brain. Have a nice meeting on neutral ground, if everything feels right you can always go someplace and fuck like rabbits. If things don't feel right walk away. And if you have agreed to meet someone show up on time, its called courtesy and is one of the best ways to get laid
Facts. I couldn't have said it any better.

This thread actually hits home with us. It couldn't be more true! We get contacted by many couples. Most pretend to be the women. But we have our ways and know that we are always talking to the husband or male!!!
Me and my husband both use the site. So it's always smart to ask and never assume.
We've learned there are many actors and people who enjoy lying on this site! Best always to use caution and never assume anything about the person you think you are conversating with.
Facts. I agree 100%

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
This why i dont reply to messages and just post my content guys always message me for theyre wives or pretending to be there wives ive even been in situations where the hubby wants the wife fucked more then she does. Lol So i just stay away from all that , but its also really not as hard as your making it sound. Its clear as day when males are pretending to be there S/o but to each its own I guess.

This is very correct. Another note if you do make plans to meet up have a way of contact on site. Cause people engaging in fantasy will take it as far having a meeting site and a hotel they’re staying at. So before you go ahead and show up and stress out hotel staff tryna find guests that may or may not be there. Get a number first. A note from your friendly tropical bull

I've been on the internet since AOL, I treat every "woman" in chat like a potential dude until I get indisputable proof. I deserve an award just for finding a real woman during the "ASL?" era now that I look back at it. Anyway, if you enter my chat, I assume you're the husband until proven otherwise, the 90's already taught me better.

happens more often than you think. I had a guy who told me to sleep with his wife while she is inebriated or *******. I flat out rejected. He started explaining that his wife does not really want to be with other men and finds the idea repulsive. The guy wouldn't take no for an answer. I had to block him.
There have also been some genuine guys who have been upfront from the start and I had the best time with their wives.
Be careful out here bulls

You're not entirely wrong. I make it known that I'm the husband but my wife does not know I'm here and chatting with people getting advice and trying to find a way to make fantasy a reality.

This is so true as well as husbands having hidden agendas to insert their bisexual or gay fantasies using her as a front. So please be careful as you speak to these couples and push to go live with the couple just to see if it is truly a couple you are speaking too. Many times when you ask this the conversation will end or some excuse will present itself. Stay alert

From a Hotwife Couple's perspective
We both are on this site, sometimes together and sometimes individually. We make sure to let people know who is on at any given time. We do the same thing with our screening profile on kik. Right now this is the husband. My hotwife is a devout slut for BBC and truly enjoys playing with black men (We really think she has an addiction to black men and one that we will always feed). I too really enjoy seeing her have fun with her multiple black bulls. It's a very important part of our lives and we share everything. With that, we too have a frustration in having to sort through all of the fakes and flakes here like any other lifestyle site. We don't mind chatting with other husbands on couples profiles. We enjoy the interaction and really enjoy helping other couples dive into this amazing lifestyle. What can be frustrating is guys posing as single women and guys posing as couples. We always meet potential playmates in person socially the first time. This verifies that they are real and also gives us all a chance to get acquainted and make sure the attraction is there before setting up playtime. In a perfect world everyone would be honest and forthright with who they are and what they would like. Unfortunately, that's not life. So be diligent and make sure you screen everyone. This will greatly increase your odds of finding wonderful and sexy people to enhance your sex life and outlook on life. Enjoy and be safe out there.

PS: Helpful hint in sorting out guys posing as women.......ask them what their nylons size is..........PM me for the reason.

I always make it clear that I'm the husband and the profile pic you are looking at is Mrs. O.

Guys do message me and assume it's her... but my first statement always makes it clear who you are talking to.

It's well known that it's the husbands that usually set this type of experience up for their wives.

I always assume its the husband Im speaking to, anyway. Unless otherwise stated, I speak in that manner. Even when she says its the wife, I still assume that the husband has full access to out messages.

That said, the whaletail on your profile, is giving me strong looks. I think we should chat, and see if I can find a way to get her on top of me.

Kind of picked up on that.) To me, that's sucks if husbands are on here without their wives knowledge; that's deceiving.
? Maybe someone can help answer Why would any husband go and do this if your wife doesn't have any knowledge of it? Again, that's sucks.
makes it difficult for genuine couples

This thread actually hits home with us. It couldn't be more true! We get contacted by many couples. Most pretend to be the women. But we have our ways and know that we are always talking to the husband or male!!!
Me and my husband both use the site. So it's always smart to ask and never assume.
We've learned there are many actors and people who enjoy lying on this site! Best always to use caution and never assume anything about the person you think you are conversating with.
Well said and thank you for that. I'm learning

Back