A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

I really don't understand the reason for the deceit in pretending to be something you are not. It really is wasting everybody's time.
We are all here because we like/love the interracial lifestyle. There are some Black Men/Kings on his site looking to meet women (black, white, latino, asian etc....) and there are women here looking for Black Men because they have a preference for them. People should not be inhibiting this interaction by pretending to be what they are not. If you are a whiteboi be honest and say that is what you are...

I’m so glad I never had to go through or had any dna in me that convinced me to go about things that way. Be genuine and things will happen the way they would genuinely happen. It’s that simple. Otherwise the bs will eventually come to light

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
I always ask who tf am I speaking with consistently because I rather talk to the wife because that's who I'm going to be fucking

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Very true. Good advice.

you are so right
i am a white man, cuck in ct
but would never do that
my current gf does the cuckold thing, movies talk, and she then says..she would never to a african american man
they are to big..
but she does..and i dont dare ask..but thats wher way of doing it, and i hep her
past gf cuckolded me, on different, in person and joking . i know my place and know that white ladys need bb. thx

I'm on this site with my husband's full support & when I find interesting bbc's I inform him, keeping him in the loop! Once an interesting connection is made I'll ask pacific questions & if I get good answers then ask for email then I explain that i/we play for fun & pleasure & my husband handles all communications from that point, making hotel bookings & arrangements! I've been disappointed more then pleasured sadly alot of fakers and flaky guys on this site in Vancouver area. I am very real & experienced & will very much drain any cummers!

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm on this site with my husband's full support & when I find interesting bbc's I inform him, keeping him in the loop! Once an interesting connection is made I'll ask pacific questions & if I get good answers then ask for email then I explain that i/we play for fun & pleasure & my husband handles all communications from that point, making hotel bookings & arrangements! I've been disappointed more then pleasured sadly alot of fakers and flaky guys on this site in Vancouver area. I am very real & experienced & will very much drain any cummer
What you wrote and experienced is the usual script. I have met/connected on this site, and a few other, many couples and single women that at first comes off sounding like they are serious about meeting and then turned out to total flakes, or just the husband looking to suck my dick alone. Going solo with a man is not why I am here for. And it's even more frustrating when single women turn out o be the same and just looking for compliments, or finding out after their profile is nothing but a fake. I have yet to meet and play with any REAL people here on this site, so I am a little disappointed and now very weary of the fakes people on this site. It's nice knowing there a a few like you and your husband that are the real deal, which when I find, are always in a different state or hundreds of miles away.

I am the wife. I do all the communicating, I am the one in control of the situation. My husband is aware of all conversations, but you will always be talking with me (the wife).

What you wrote and experienced is the usual script. I have met/connected on this site, and a few other, many couples and single women that at first comes off sounding like they are serious about meeting and then turned out to total flakes, or just the husband looking to suck my dick alone. Going solo with a man is not why I am here for. And it's even more frustrating when single women turn out o be the same and just looking for compliments, or finding out after their profile is nothing but a fake. I have yet to meet and play with any REAL people here on this site, so I am a little disappointed and now very weary of the fakes people on this site. It's nice knowing there a a few like you and your husband that are the real deal, which when I find, are always in a different state or hundreds of miles away.
I/we are very real, mature couple we only been in the lifestyle for nearly 5 yrs now, I'm experienced as a matter of fact my semi regular bull is coming over tonight to play for couple hours!
There's not many bbc's here Vancouver bc Canada & we are more old school, but have encountered alot of fakers & flaky guys, alot of no-shows

Scarlett has had it with the fact that many men do not know how to communicate so I have taken over the vetting much more . For me I feel that not only is there a difficulty of communication but many men are out looking to get laid but are not a genuine Bull . If they were they would not have as many problems with cucks & husbands that I constantly read about on this site . Many silly men do not understand that power that awaits them once they are accepted as a true Bull . The True Bulls are probably confidently laughing reading that .

What`s preferable, i wonder:

(A) A single man posing as a couple,
(B) A white husband posing as his wife, or
(C) A married Black man posinsub g as a single "bull"?

Please, tell me which of these three you think is most

I have my own page and my cuck has our couple page to weed through the fakes. So if any bull, female or couple wants to talk to me they can. I love talking to other females about this lifestyle. I don't have time for the fake bullshit.

This thread actually hits home with us. It couldn't be more true! We get contacted by many couples. Most pretend to be the women. But we have our ways and know that we are always talking to the husband or male!!!
Me and my husband both use the site. So it's always smart to ask and never assume.
We've learned there are many actors and people who enjoy lying on this site! Best always to use caution and never assume anything about the person you think you are conversating with.
Oh so true!! Same here.

Scarlett has had it with the fact that many men do not know how to communicate so I have taken over the vetting much more . For me I feel that not only is there a difficulty of communication but many men are out looking to get laid but are not a genuine Bull . If they were they would not have as many problems with cucks & husbands that I constantly read about on this site . Many silly men do not understand that power that awaits them once they are accepted as a true Bull . The True Bulls are probably confidently laughing reading that .
this is our couples account but I have my own account if anyone doesn't believe or is curious if that account is male based. You can always contact me. That's for bulls, fellow dommes or couples like us.

I don't come here to hook up with anyone but back in the days when I was looking for variety I learned a few lessons. Never plan to fuck someone you haven't met. Always talk to the female half in advance of any meeting. That means at the very least a phone conversation. First meeting should be on neutral ground. Find out where both their heads are at. Never go to a strangers home without first meeting everyone involved on neutral ground. Don't let your hard cock over rule your brain. Have a nice meeting on neutral ground, if everything feels right you can always go someplace and fuck like rabbits. If things don't feel right walk away. And if you have agreed to meet someone show up on time, its called courtesy and is one of the best ways to get laid
You're absolutely right. That's what we do and believe in!!

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation. with him pretending to be her all because you
made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Dually noted. Thanks for the heads up

I/we are very real, mature couple we only been in the lifestyle for nearly 5 yrs now, I'm experienced as a matter of fact my semi regular bull is coming over tonight to play for couple hours!
There's not many bbc's here Vancouver bc Canada & we are more old school, but have encountered alot of fakers & flaky guys, alot of no-shows
You don't say? Please, tell us more? Do they have actual pics? Are they verified? Or shitty old polaroids? Flakes you say? Haha,!! The irony

I really don't understand the reason for the deceit in pretending to be something you are not. It really is wasting everybody's time.
We are all here because we like/love the interracial lifestyle. There are some Black Men/Kings on his site looking to meet women (black, white, latino, asian etc....) and there are women here looking for Black Men because they have a preference for them. People should not be inhibiting this interaction by pretending to be what they are not. If you are a whiteboi be honest and say that is what you are...
Facts

Back