Your woman pregnant with you and with a lot of milk in her, breast and gangbanged

My very FIRST BBC experience happened when I was breast feeding.
The 2 bulls didn't know until after some squeezing and pulling I sprayed across their chests!
I was embarrassed but they loved it and drained me dry over the next few hrs.
It was so different than obviously a baby and riding cowgirl they were feedbags waiting to be squeezed and sucked as we bounced.
VERY EROTIC!!
Des
That's so fucking hot. I love ANR

Breastfeeing is very intimate. But wife is into humiliation and embarassment forsing her someties to to do she does not want.
Wife Has fantasy of being ******,blackmailled, you know ...into rougjh Gangbang at her home, when hubby is at work, ******* learning in School. When gangbangers realize, wife is Lactating, IT is huge turn on them.
First they grab her head
But first they grt her on her 4s and walk slowly.very slowly,
Than we take her to lay on the bed, legs open wide, do they , watch all of na action.

First she Has to *******, then one of the guys slaps her face, squeeze and milk her like a cow. They write on her 'Perfect Mom' and tell her to masturbate and ******* during thst time, ofcourse she Has to mix fluids. Than to fingsr herself veey hard and lick this fibgers.
ne of the guys brings suitcase. All different. She could choose, which one she wants to be fucked or masturbated rather. She chooses, guy starts and she Has to *******, the closer IT is climax, the harder. Before she cums, he stopoed. She Has to answer questions like, does she thinks she is good mom? Is she nasty slut? Make her beg to finish, letting her have orgazm.

story made by US, very, very quickly, Are we only couple WHO is turned on, by hard fuck, humilitation mixed with *******?

71592196_116_bc7f.jpg

71592196_136_cb34.jpg

71592196_185_b88a.jpg
That's nice

Back