Your wife's partner count

Before my husband:
5 actual boyfriends
1 boss at Lowe's
1 College soccer coach
30-40+ anonymous CL hookups? After college I moved to a new city, was lonely, self conscious, and some random guy would always respond to my posts in like 20 min. It was idk 1-3 different guys a month for 1.5-2 years.
Total: ~50 (all average white guys)

After meeting my husband:
6 white guys (friends, ex's, coworkers, etc)
3 Latinos (coworker, janitor, random)
2 black guys (both from Fetlife)
Total: 11 (2x bbc)

Before my husband:
5 actual boyfriends
1 boss at Lowe's
1 College soccer coach
30-40+ anonymous CL hookups? After college I moved to a new city, was lonely, self conscious, and some random guy would always respond to my posts in like 20 min. It was idk 1-3 different guys a month for 1.5-2 years.
Total: ~50 (all average white guys)

After meeting my husband:
6 white guys (friends, ex's, coworkers, etc)
3 Latinos (coworker, janitor, random)
2 black guys (both from Fetlife)
Total: 11 (2x bbc)
It is impressive that you have kept a detailed count. :)

You need to add to the BBC count substantially
Trust me I know, after the handful of times I met with those 2, it was like (this sounds cliche) everything changed.

I thought I had been having good sex, that 5-6 minutes, low energy, 1 position was "good" 😭 And those were the good lays, I have had plenty of worse ones 😞

Where did you used to hook-up with the Craigslist dudes?
Well, a number of different places.. first, yes a few times I did go to a random man's house/apt ... How did I not get murdered? And yes I also occasionally had them come over to my apartment (how was I not robbed?!).

Where else:
Alley behind my apt (where my car was)
Alley behind the bar this guy worked at
Public park after dark (need to be quiet)
Public library
Bathroom @ a bar/club

Honestly was just quick creative thinking. These where almost never very long meetups

Well, a number of different places.. first, yes a few times I did go to a random man's house/apt ... How did I not get murdered? And yes I also occasionally had them come over to my apartment (how was I not robbed?!).

Where else:
Alley behind my apt (where my car was)
Alley behind the bar this guy worked at
Public park after dark (need to be quiet)
Public library
Bathroom @ a bar/club

Honestly was just quick creative thinking. These where almost never very long meetups
Given what I read about Chicago's crime scene these days from abroad, your encounters seem quite lucky!!

Given what I read about Chicago's crime scene these days from abroad, your encounters seem quite lucky!!
Yeah, well this was like 13-15 years ago, and in general while crime is high in Chicago, for the most part it won't affect most people. I didn't live on the west/south side, and in general a poor college age white girl with a shitty Honda isn't a great target.

The truth is. Most women lie about their body count. My wife at first said 3 all white. Later I found out more about her experiences. Found out 3 more hookups and that she used to suck a bunch of cocks back then. I am her first and only bbc. With me she had 2 experiences with women

The truth is. Most women lie about their body count. My wife at first said 3 all white. Later I found out more about her experiences. Found out 3 more hookups and that she used to suck a bunch of cocks back then. I am her first and only bbc. With me she had 2 experiences with women
Your wife looks spectacular.
If they were white they basically don't count compared to you.

Back