Your place as a true bbc faggot .

I think all black men look sexy when they are naked, I would love to be in a room full of black men all naked and them having their way with me. My fantasy only, I don’t want to offend anyone. I just think Black Cocks Matter and my holes are for black men’s pleasure ♠️🤤♠️
I love being naked around black men , I used to goto the community pool and sit with half a dozen older black men in the sauna completely naked.

I love being a little bbc faggot. I love dressing up for black men, and letting them do whatever they want. However I never seem to get enough. Lol
Her Bulls now come after me and I don't resist. They have actually made me dress like a girl, put on make up and told my wife they were taking me out. They took me to an all Black night club late about 2AM. When the club was closing. People would gather in the parking lot I wasn't aware, but I was going to be closing entertainment. At least 20 Black guys and Black women gathered as they had me suck cock right there in the parking lot. I could hear chants of Get it, get it. As I sucked one guys cock. somebody lifted my skirt up from behind and slapped some KY on my butthole. Then started pounding my ass as the group was saying gotta ride the train. Gotta ride the train. and I did for an hour. It was humiliating, lustful and thrilling all at the same time. After words I thought I had diarrhea, but it was about 2 cups of semen they had pumped up my ass (Which by the way was hot, warm and made me have a sissygasm) Funny thing is, I hoped they would do it again. A month later they did. But to a bigger crowd,

Her Bulls now come after me and I don't resist. They have actually made me dress like a girl, put on make up and told my wife they were taking me out. They took me to an all Black night club late about 2AM. When the club was closing. People would gather in the parking lot I wasn't aware, but I was going to be closing entertainment. At least 20 Black guys and Black women gathered as they had me suck cock right there in the parking lot. I could hear chants of Get it, get it. As I sucked one guys cock. somebody lifted my skirt up from behind and slapped some KY on my butthole. Then started pounding my ass as the group was saying gotta ride the train. Gotta ride the train. and I did for an hour. It was humiliating, lustful and thrilling all at the same time. After words I thought I had diarrhea, but it was about 2 cups of semen they had pumped up my ass (Which by the way was hot, warm and made me have a sissygasm) Funny thing is, I hoped they would do it again. A month later they did. But to a bigger crowd,
I know you lying lmaooo, this must be a fantasy.. cus this would NEVER happen in a black community lol

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
I just want to get on my knees and suck you off. I want you to have free use of my mouth any time you want.

I know you lying lmaooo, this must be a fantasy.. cus this would NEVER happen in a black community lol
Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Yes sir, I am trying to get to bimbo status, and trying to sexually pleasure as many BBC as often as I can. But having trouble getting to new BBC, but working on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240804_223217624_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    IMG_20240804_223217624_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 69
Back