Your fetish or fantasy

Atloriginal85

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
Ladies share stories pics or video of you living your fetish or fantasy over the years from a young age till now I got to live alot of them use to have hundreds of pics and videos of them but my memory card got destroyed years ago 😔 from my first interracial fuck to fucking in random places even had one from when I was around 17 a ex of mine jumped a random guy's fence to fuck on his back porch we tried being quiet we could see the light from his TV above us I got some pretty good scratches on my back from laying on the concrete while her and her big tits bouncing on me 😆 young dumb and horny I guess we fucked shot a load all over her and jump back over the fence recording was a big fetish for me to from car fucks to golden showers I still gotbone video of that that survived maybe ill share one day I've done alot one thing I do wanna still do is rent a cargo van as a white cuck drives me and my boys while we have our way with his white or Asian wife just seeing him driving he trying to catch a peek we yell at him keep your eyes on the road white boy even his wife tell him mind his business and drive he finally see us all in her one in her ass pussy mouth she stroking 2 more with hands he hearing her moan she say I'm ready for another load after we done she hope up front leaking all over the sear face full of cum give him a big kiss ladies please share your pics video or stories of your fetish or fatasy

Ladies share stories pics or video of you living your fetish or fantasy over the years from a young age till now I got to live alot of them use to have hundreds of pics and videos of them but my memory card got destroyed years ago 😔 from my first interracial fuck to fucking in random places even had one from when I was around 17 a ex of mine jumped a random guy's fence to fuck on his back porch we tried being quiet we could see the light from his TV above us I got some pretty good scratches on my back from laying on the concrete while her and her big tits bouncing on me 😆 young dumb and horny I guess we fucked shot a load all over her and jump back over the fence recording was a big fetish for me to from car fucks to golden showers I still gotbone video of that that survived maybe ill share one day I've done alot one thing I do wanna still do is rent a cargo van as a white cuck drives me and my boys while we have our way with his white or Asian wife just seeing him driving he trying to catch a peek we yell at him keep your eyes on the road white boy even his wife tell him mind his business and drive he finally see us all in her one in her ass pussy mouth she stroking 2 more with hands he hearing her moan she say I'm ready for another load after we done she hope up front leaking all over the sear face full of cum give him a big kiss ladies please share your pics video or stories of your fetish or fatasy
hmm I like the sound of the van ride, although my man is not a cuck, more of a stag, he love to see me fuck other men, We used to have a station wagon and he would drive me around while I fucked our male friend, and we also now have a lincoln Town Car and he has driven me and a man around town, while we fuck in the back seat and he drives us through down town, and will eventually find a secluded place to stop and watch us fuck each other, then he would fuck me last, but I have never done a group of men in a car or van at once that sounds like fun, hmmm have to think about that one?

My wife being naked and having sex with other men in public is a fetish that my wife and I enjoy.
Bill is a fine fun loving man that used my wife as one of his married white sluts for about 2 years and I was comfortable with him using my wife as one of his married fuck toys. I was excited when Bill told us about the other wives that he was also fucking during the same period of time he was fucking my wife. In fact, while My wife, Bill and I were walking naked down the beach one day, Bill pointed to another area on the beach and told us that was where he recently fucked another man's wife, right there on the public beach. A few weeks later Bill fucked my wife on the same public beach, not far from where he had fucked the other man's wife. He had my wife suck his cock and then he fucked my wife bareback while my wife sucked my little white dicklette There were people watching, including three guys a few feet from us. They asked if they could join in and have a turn at having my wife suck their cocks and fuck them. My wife said she would enjoy sucking their cock and fucking them. I was about to say sure they could have a turn, but Bill said no, my wife was his slut and they should go find their own. Bill did not want to share my wife with them, LOL. So, they just stayed and watched until Bill shot his cum into my wife's unprotected married white cunt which caused me to cum in my wife's mouth. All great fun.

My wife being naked and having sex with other men in public is a fetish that my wife and I enjoy.
Bill is a fine fun loving man that used my wife as one of his married white sluts for about 2 years and I was comfortable with him using my wife as one of his married fuck toys. I was excited when Bill told us about the other wives that he was also fucking during the same period of time he was fucking my wife. In fact, while My wife, Bill and I were walking naked down the beach one day, Bill pointed to another area on the beach and told us that was where he recently fucked another man's wife, right there on the public beach. A few weeks later Bill fucked my wife on the same public beach, not far from where he had fucked the other man's wife. He had my wife suck his cock and then he fucked my wife bareback while my wife sucked my little white dicklette There were people watching, including three guys a few feet from us. They asked if they could join in and have a turn at having my wife suck their cocks and fuck them. My wife said she would enjoy sucking their cock and fucking them. I was about to say sure they could have a turn, but Bill said no, my wife was his slut and they should go find their own. Bill did not want to share my wife with them, LOL. So, they just stayed and watched until Bill shot his cum into my wife's unprotected married white cunt which caused me to cum in my wife's mouth. All great fun.
Nice I like that depending on my mood I would of shared her I love to share use to take my former subs/slaves to adult arcades alot use to let them watch me fuck them get them on thier knees shoot my load all over thier face then ill make her get dressed they usually had something slutty on she would ask what you want me to do daddy guys would be all around stroking thier cocks I would throw her to the wolves tell her we not leaving till everyone is drained 😉 😜 they would suck and fuck for hours I think the longest we stayed was for 6hrs one time with only a 20 min break so she could get water it was a fun time from start to finish watching them rip her clothes off till they shot thier loads on her she was covered

Nice I like that depending on my mood I would of shared her I love to share use to take my former subs/slaves to adult arcades alot use to let them watch me fuck them get them on thier knees shoot my load all over thier face then ill make her get dressed they usually had something slutty on she would ask what you want me to do daddy guys would be all around stroking thier cocks I would throw her to the wolves tell her we not leaving till everyone is drained 😉 😜 they would suck and fuck for hours I think the longest we stayed was for 6hrs one time with only a 20 min break so she could get water it was a fun time from start to finish watching them rip her clothes off till they shot thier loads on her she was covered
Thank you for your exciting comment about how you properly treated your former subs/slaves by taking them to adult arcades a lot and use to let other people watch you fuck them, then get them on their knees and then shoot your cum load all over their face.
I would be very excited if you took my completely naked white wife with her face soaked in your cum into the main part of the arcade where other guys were stroking their cocks and hear you tell my wife that she was not leaving until everyone's cock and balls were drained, in front of me and everyone else. Maybe you would order my wife to hold all of the stranger's cum loads in her mouth until they started overflowing out of her mouth and on to her big naked white TiTs and nipples. Then you give her permission to swallow all of the stranger's cum loads. If there was still more men waiting to jack off into my wife's face and mouth, you would command her to open her mouth wide and put her head back back to receive their cum loads.
All without asking me or my wife for permission to use her as a public cum receptacle for many stranger's cum loads. After all of the men were finished cumming in my wife's face and mouth, I would give her a deep French kiss.

hmm I like the sound of the van ride, although my man is not a cuck, more of a stag, he love to see me fuck other men, We used to have a station wagon and he would drive me around while I fucked our male friend, and we also now have a lincoln Town Car and he has driven me and a man around town, while we fuck in the back seat and he drives us through down town, and will eventually find a secluded place to stop and watch us fuck each other, then he would fuck me last, but I have never done a group of men in a car or van at once that sounds like fun, hmmm have to think about that one?
I had a ltr with a couple and one of the fun things we'd do is hubs would drive me and his wife around our smallish town with us in the back seat sucking and fuckin. On one occasion we stopped at a light downtown and hubs co worker was in the car beside us. Hubs was so excited as he talked to his friend while his wife was sucking my dick and balls. He literally came in his pants while talking to his friend. Then there was the time their ******* damn near parked beside us while in Walmart parking lot 😂 Fun times.

This sounds very hot

Back