Your favorite Blacked or Blacked Raw videos?

I agree completely on the Elena/Jason video! It’s sooo erotic. Elena is so naturally beautiful, absolutely breathtaking, and Jason is just Jason. It’s weird with Jason, because I hate his tats and he is not the best-looking. Also, he could be darker. But his body and cock are magnificent and he is so sensual. I love him! He doesn’t just destroy white pussy, though he usually ends up doing just that in the end. In this video I love that he is so tender with her, and how Elena responds so genuinely. The gentle, sensual kissing, the touching. Her hands on his neck and head. Her soft gasps and whimpers. The realistic response at the first penetration, growing to desperate moans as he sweeps her away. All so real! The way it builds and becomes more intense as Elena surrenders unconditionally, offering her womb to him. And finally her swollen pink pussy, twitching, dripping with life-giving Black Seed. Conquered. Beautiful from start to finish!

Oh, I'm not surprised to come across the High Priestess of the Dark Phallus Cult herself here. But what is really surprising is to see that I have exactly the same opinion on Jason Luv. I systematically avoided all his videos because of the same reasons as yours, then by dint of seeing him fucking with sensuality and power all the most beautiful white women of the moment, I ended up becoming addicted to the absolutely undeniable pleasure that they experience with him.

I really do love them all but Alexa Grace, cadence lux, Chloe cherry, Kennedy Kessler, Lily Rader, and my favorite is the Ivy Wolf vide ok where she is home from college and it starts in the bathtub with her masturbating.

Young Karla Kush was something! I much prefer early Blacked, when the focus was on fresh-faced beauties rather than the parade of trashy sluts, with some exceptions, that is now the Blacked norm:

uz3rk9crz8h21.jpg

Last edited:
And then Remy Lacroix - ❤️ There has never been anything as beautiful, sensual, and worshipful. Her dreamy eyes say it all as she surrenders to the Superior Life-giving Black Phallus:

Attachments

• 82A72666-CD4A-4647-8D58-26FDB15767A1.gif
    82A72666-CD4A-4647-8D58-26FDB15767A1.gif
    3 MB · Views: 57
  • 3F243B01-DC64-4387-BA2D-DB6F435BB3EE.gif
    3F243B01-DC64-4387-BA2D-DB6F435BB3EE.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • BE2B81EB-BD85-4398-B751-1EF19CFF9B9C.gif
    BE2B81EB-BD85-4398-B751-1EF19CFF9B9C.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 34B03D4F-6EC7-4295-BC42-189C5CE3B847.gif
    34B03D4F-6EC7-4295-BC42-189C5CE3B847.gif
    5 MB · Views: 69
Young Karla Kush was something! I much prefer early Blacked, when the focus was on fresh-faced beauties rather than the parade of trashy sluts, with some exceptions, that is now the Blacked norm:

uz3rk9crz8h21.jpg

I too prefer the freshness and innocence of the actresses of the first years of Blacked, even if I find that they were still a little too thin and that the lingerie they wore was sometimes unnecessarily sophisticated. My beauty model par excellence was Megan Rain, before her lamentable surgery which unfortunately erased all the angelic innocence she wore on her face and which made her so desirable.

Your example of Karla Kush strikes me a lot : she's the typical actress whom I don't like very much because she's too skinny in my eyes, but in your images she's just gorgeous.

As for Remy LaCroix, even if she has (had) undeniable assets, I always found her face dull, expressionless , even ravaged by a life no doubt excessively unbridled. That being said, the images of the scene you mention are absolutely undeniably erotically powerful, although there are fortunately many others.

Back