Young white couple owned by old black man

There was a period in my life I truly wanted it; my lover brought it up, she wanted to share in bringing up a baby so we considered subs and slaves couples and women and we went as far as readjusting professions and households between New Orleans, Baltimore, and Charleston. We heard from gay and bi men, and can't forget the partnered guy who had to meet us first in a play situation before she...eventually we questioned if it really existed.....
How it’s your situation right now ?

I've messaged a few guys/couples on here that say they have a black guy with a big tool that services the wife off and on.
Same story, they line up a date, usually at their home, send ki.ds to grandma's for the night.
Bull arrives, a *******, some conversation then the guy fuckes the livin ******* out of the wife for two hours then leaves. 2, 3 or 4 cums for the bull. No condoms. Husband watches. Bull leaves.
Seems kinda hot.
We get with a guy for mfm fun but it's not like that.

I've messaged a few guys/couples on here that say they have a black guy with a big tool that services the wife off and on.
Same story, they line up a date, usually at their home, send ki.ds to grandma's for the night.
Bull arrives, a *******, some conversation then the guy fuckes the livin ******* out of the wife for two hours then leaves. 2, 3 or 4 cums for the bull. No condoms. Husband watches. Bull leaves.
Seems kinda hot.
We get with a guy for mfm fun but it's not like that.
Mmmm , that’s nice

Back