Young blonde wife wants her first BBC! Is she ready?

Hello everyone!

I’ve been slowly introducing the idea of a BBC to my wife for the past two years.

We’re still quite young. She’s 31 and I’m 33.

I’ve gotten her completely comfortable with BBC dirty talk while we have sex and she very recently bought her first BBC dildo. Seeing her cum on it for the first time was incredible.

She’s blonde, tall, blue eyes, extremely intelligent, a bit nerdy, and very very beautiful.

I’m honestly surprised we’ve gotten this far and I’m confident she’s ready and willing to try her first actual BBC.

I’d love to show off some of her pictures here for you all.

We’re also going to Punta Cana from October 16th to the 23rd. I doubt we’ll have much luck at the resort we’re staying at, but if you happen to be there during the same time please let me know!

What do you guys think? Does she look ready for the real thing?
Personally what I think is you should get her to verify the account, this will help you cut through the tons of bull ******* on the site and help you connect with real bulls rather than any black guy who just wants to fuck your misses. There’s a huge difference. No legit bull is going to take an unverified profile seriously, it just looks like another guy posting his unaware wife’s pics to feed his fantasy.

Personally what I think is you should get her to verify the account, this will help you cut through the tons of bull ******* on the site and help you connect with real bulls rather than any black guy who just wants to fuck your misses. There’s a huge difference. No legit bull is going to take an unverified profile seriously, it just looks like another guy posting his unaware wife’s pics to feed his fantasy.

I appreciate the advice.

I honestly didn't know that verification was a thing on here until very recently, but I can see how it would help weed out all the BS.

Going to work on doing that next!

I think unfortunately this lifestyle is still seen as extremely niche and generally not "normal" in general society. Not really an opinion just a fact.

I've been in the lifestyle for years with ex's in my earlier 20's not my first rodeo.

I'm glad you've had that experience with younger women though, but my perspective is a bit more complex than what you're expressing.

We're married, have *******, successful careers, this site is often plagued by deluded posts about "worshipping" "breeding" all extremes that sound great, but are not that common even for those in the traditional lifestyle. Being in my earlier 30's I feel a lot better about starting this journey with my wife with a much more solid foundation for our life, marriage, and so on.

My wife is included in plenty of the conversations and discussions I have about this. It is a team effort, but I appreciate all your incorrect assumptions.

Have a great day!

... Wow, slow down there Bronco LOL

Where did I make incorrect assumptions?? I literally responded to everything that YOU said in your post. I didn't make up anything😅

You just got SUPER DEFENSIVE because I presented a different perspective.

YOU SAID 'we are quite Young in our 30s...' - now you are saying YOU started out in your 20s??

So again, where was I wrong with my statement? You literally just supported what I said! 🤦🏽‍♂️🙄🤣

Now you come across as a guy with frustrations you don't want to admit to.

And to be clear, MOST of the wonderful people /women/Couples in this lifestyle are Professional, educated, with family and children. You act like your situation is soooo unique 🙄😅

Just another Loser cuck wannabe.

I think unfortunately this lifestyle is still seen as extremely niche and generally not "normal" in general society. Not really an opinion just a fact.

I've been in the lifestyle for years with ex's in my earlier 20's not my first rodeo.

I'm glad you've had that experience with younger women though, but my perspective is a bit more complex than what you're expressing.

We're married, have *******, successful careers, this site is often plagued by deluded posts about "worshipping" "breeding" all extremes that sound great, but are not that common even for those in the traditional lifestyle. Being in my earlier 30's I feel a lot better about starting this journey with my wife with a much more solid foundation for our life, marriage, and so on.

My wife is included in plenty of the conversations and discussions I have about this. It is a team effort, but I appreciate all your incorrect assumptions.

Have a great day!

Dude got EXTRA DEFENSIVE for no reason 🤣

182781iz759dyjpg.jpg

Back