You like black men looking at your wife?

I absolutely love seeing black men looking and checking out my girlfriend, such a turn on. While in Florida a few years ago, loved watching all the black guys checking out my girl on the beach or while on the boardwalk, unfortunately none talked to her or flirted with her. If any did I would have encouraged them on, and to met us up later for drinks, maybe next trip!View attachment 4348606
I would be all over that if I saw her sitting alone on the beach

Absolutely, I love how they look at my petite little Korean wife with lust in their eyes, I can see them imagining how they would tear her little body up and it makes me start thinking about the same.

kik mykoreanwife

Attachments

• 20-22_408.jpg
    20-22_408.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
My husband tells me when we are out and about and we see a younger black bull ..looking at me if I have a skirt on hubby tells me to lift it up a little so my panties are showing...and if he follows us around the store hubby makes me bend over and act like I am looking at something on the bottom shelves..so then he can reach behind me and ******* my legs apart so he can lift my skirt up and spread my ass apart to give him a real good look at me

Attachments

• 20210610_000904_HDR.jpg
    20210610_000904_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
Back