You like black men looking at your wife?

I like it as well, a real turn on and get instantly hard. When we are out I like when she tells me which black man she thinks is sexy and always compares him to her bull. At a party she always seems to gravitate to at least one black guy in the room even if its a server or bartender. There in one bartender in particular at one of our favorite restaurants that she flirts with, and I have given her the go ahead but we haven't found the opportunity yet. Maybe we need to have a party at our house that requires a bartender !

My wife was out of town this weekend and did a little shopping at the big mall in the area. She had to tell me about the black man with a little Armani bag that passed her while getting out of her car. She said he was dressed real nice and was looking so good she thought he may have been a professional athlete. She said he checked her out and gave her a nod as if to say “hello”

My hubby likes to lay back at times when we’re walking somewhere and watch for any black men checking me out, it makes him horny as hell, and as I go by and then as soon as he catches up to me he tells me all about it but if he sees white men looking he’ll get pissed as hell and has even asked them before wtf are they looking at lol.

A few years back, I was in a pub/club type place with my partner having a few drinks, out of nowhere, these 3 black guys just kind of stood in front of me and started chatting her up like I wasnt there. It was very similar to the Brooke Wylde bar scene but without the sex. I was quite taken back by it and didn't know what to do at the time. She got their numbers and they soon left

Last edited:
I am always amazed. We were in Las Vegas going through security at the airport to return home. She was followed by a well dressed black gentleman. After we got through security, i went to the bathroom. I found him setting next to her and talking like old lost friends. She seems to be a black man magnet.
Same with my wife. I think the Bulls can tell when women are aroused by them. Dilated pupils, wet pussy pumping out sex hormones, etc. If women are attracted to Black Bulls they will know.

Today many men appreciate their wife being checked out and they see it as a compliment to her but to HIM as well. They enjoy seeing her fucked often and hard and some stroke and some clean and a few just watch giving their women encouragement. I have become friends with many cucks and they often tell me how HOT she looks being fucked. The women appreciate another man finding them desirable. Its a winner for everybody involved. I have also noticed that in second marriages more couples are looking for "more" to spice up their relationships.

Last edited:
Back