You’d do Anything for BBC . . . But You Won’t do that!

You are also fucked up
That’s hard,,,we’re all a little fucked up (especially them ass eaters, LOL), but unless I was arguing, or they were really into abuse, I couldn’t say that to someone. My hub eats pies and fluffs my bulls, and I have to confess to being curious about having one of my bulls ream his ass good, totally dominating him, but I was always afraid to ask for fear it would turn them off. Then one day I saw some pix of one of my ex bulls, plowing away at some wife’s husband,,,wish I knew that then, oh well, since I’ve retired I guess that ship’s sailed, not even sure if hub would’ve agreed, LOL

as my wifes sissy cuck hubby I am willing to do anything she wants me to or do anything for her bulls and her..I have done many things that I never thought I would some extremely nasty but I am serving my wife and hef bulls/lovers...as i a white cuck thats why I am here

as my wifes sissy cuck hubby I am willing to do anything she wants me to or do anything for her bulls and her..I have done many things that I never thought I would some extremely nasty but I am serving my wife and hef bulls/lovers...as i a white cuck thats why I am here
Did you ever imagine before that such a time would come when you’d do everything to serve your wife and her respective bulls?

Would you love for your wife to be the life of the party in a roomful of black men?

I have been the life of the party, a bunch of times. And hub had his work cut out for him as far as cream pies were concerned…between eating pies, fluffing, and handling all the video work, hub was probably the busiest person in the room, but I was the life of the party!

that's what i was told by this one black guy. he said if I didn't want to get black cocks shoved up my ass I shouldn't have an ass that big! so I just figured if I wanted to get fucked by black guys I better get used to taking it up my ass!
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

Back