Would you let me cum inside of you?

would you let me?
we all love to play games and sammy no lesss than anyone else
firstly sammy has her tubes tied now for last 17 yrs so cumming in her presents no issues as it did prior to having them tied, i love the clean up and sloppy seconds and always have done
but the times past that she would tell a guy he had to pull out had ended up with some real worries going back when we first started playing, i lost count of the times i would tell her before she left to meet a guy telling her she must be careful and would hand her a pack of three before she left, we were young and adventurous and i would sit at home worrying myself sick that she would end up knocked up and in the early hours sit waiting for her to bring a guy home sitting in darkness as she would have told him i was working away and listening for her high heels on the path before scuttling to my hideaway so i could see into the lounge and the sofa or floor from my viewing point to see her come in with him
i would lie silkently watching and see her mounted or he mount him and see she was taking him bare, which i knew she would and see if he used a condom, the crazy part was that i secretley hoped he wouldnt as the taste of a condom was horrific and ruined the taste of their combined juices
ther would come the obvious signs he was about to cum, i would wait holding my self still waiting to see if he pulled out and often hear her say "im not on the pill" (which was fact as she couldnt take it") qnd 9 times out of ten i knew from past he wouldnt either because he had no intentions of doing so as why should he when the spunked up slut under neath him was married, he knew that, and with some of her dates this wasnt the first time he had fucked this slut with her husband watching, he knew he wouldnt have any recrimination from
and the added consideration that the bitch didnt care either at this point in the evening well fueled with alchol and in later yrs with other chemical enhancements i would see her legs go round his back and ankles locked her ass lift of the floor to meet his thrusts and her red nails sink in his his shoulders and start howling i knew it had been a waste of time me handing over that pack of three

Let me know😉
Jimmy Fallon Actress GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back