Women with big nipples

Please login or become a member to view

For sure

This is the exact look I hope to achieve with my nipple cage and extension device . Wow everything I hope to be someday. Absolutely beautiful. NOW picture these coming into view while you are at the bar with just a tee shirt , very thin white tee shirt as the cover. How could you keep your eyes from these , most men get hard within a moment . Perfection

Th
I am trying to get my nipples this large, I have both nipples pierced and use a crown cage with extension pins to literally stretch out my nipples and it is working . I think I have doubled the length in 2 months. Yes the crown needs to be continually extended to continue to stretch out my length but wow I love the difference already. Plus it is a great look to wear out with my thin white tee shirt. I see men almost break their neck to get a look a my beauties.

My goal is to have my nipples at least twice as big as these. I have the milk , but am wearing a nipple cage with a crown extender to stretch and pull my nipples to make them irresistible . I love it when I have a well huge black man drinking from my milk fountains and I grab him by the back of his head and make him drain me. Who would not like to have these to ******* from , it's also amazing at the number of woman that want to suckle my breasts .

My goal is to have my nipples at least twice as big as these. I have the milk , but am wearing a nipple cage with a crown extender to stretch and pull my nipples to make them irresistible . I love it when I have a well huge black man drinking from my milk fountains and I grab him by the back of his head and make him drain me. Who would not like to have these to ******* from , it's also amazing at the number of woman that want to suckle my breasts .
Let me see how big they are now

WOW!!! Gorgeous tits!! And amazing nipples!! I'm glad you got them pierced. I love pierced nipples
They are full of milk which is another point of arousal, he has men and woman lined up to help keep my tits flowing milk. Because it is sexual for me to have my tits drained, I want to fuck , so I fuck the men and the woman are the worst. They know how to drain me and excite me so I am now become a fuck slut wanting big black cock and black pussy both. Feel free to come to Cleveland for milk and pussy.

Back