• Not at all

Votes: 1,704 25.8%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,675 40.5%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,233 33.8%

• Total voters
SC BBW Wife
This curvy wife and mom from SC is so innocent and vanilla looking. But when she meets her first black bull, she’s addicted and nasty!

If you like thick, real average wives you’ll love this one. Let me know if this is your jam as I have more of her to share.

View attachment 7283652
View attachment 7283653View attachment 7283654View attachment 7283655View attachment 7283656

She and her and hubby go on vacation & meet a black man who won’t stop hitting on her near the pool. Then in a hotel hot tub, he talks her into letting him finger her to orgasm in front of hubby while trying not to get caught. See it here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...dick-in-public-amateur-only.6350/post-5761238

View attachment 7283657

They exchange numbers and meet again for a proper hotwife date and she’s instantly BBC addicted.

View attachment 7283658View attachment 7283659View attachment 7283660View attachment 7283661

She even lets him spit in her mouth

View attachment 7283662View attachment 7283663

See her a video of theirs here:
A very hot woman

Sign us up on your “to do” list and find a way to schedule your bbc on the side fully in my insides and even your hubby can play in my mouth and my husband can watch or wait in the room until all of us are completely emptied out on and into me as many times as you want…eventually even tho I’ll be being stretched so far my walls of my pussy will being stretched too, you’ll have nutted in me so many times and wollered me out like a rag doll whore blonde size queen slut wife…ps I prefer to get to make my husband watch and her us up close and personal and he wants to be a fly on the wall seeing me fucked by hung black cock and a strangers husbands cock mfm double team…and if the beautiful lady wants to play she can but my rule is the whole point of ever taking two is to take one in my guts but be able to suck like the man’s never been blown before AT THE SAME TIME! Orgasming from a bbc flopping in my fat tight juice squeezed cameltoe but able to handle it love it but still provide the man in my mouth no breaks in stroke and sometimes I’ll decide to turn on my A team stroke vs my edge play + Ateam at the end…so if either cum from my Ateam in under a minute don’t be alarmed I just now control your man’s souls and their ability to orgasm on there on but rather show them I control when their cum comes out even if they try to think thoughts to cum faster or slow it down when I want to pop you flopping breeding black cock or white threesome stranger I’ll instantly begin and from tongue twirl, to open mouth with lingering wet wet slobbery hovering lips barely grazing the shaft on my down stroke only to grip the shaft 3/4 down with my lips and pull hard af as I stroke back to that big chocolate headed cock before I pop my tongue up and under and then throw my head back in a big snaking stroke! I spit lmao but for the right size cock cream me on repeat facials and swallowing loads are all a go …hubby decided to pull his covk out outside and play reading me give myself to the biggest black only cocked men we can find to slowly perform together and achieve fantasy, taboo, and physically use one another sexually for what we are tiny blonde wife crazing bbc, you are the bbc craving nothing but blonde house wife’s like that’s the bbc dream and their ultimate catch everytime they catch us bunnies the tiny tight asses juicy blonde winds up being passed around to all of the boys in the house slinging 9-12” black covks no matter how old
Stunning

Back