• Not at all

Votes: 1,731 25.9%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,704 40.4%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,254 33.7%

• Total voters
Milf next door
Okay....so that 3rd photo is my new favorite photo on this website easily.... seeing her transition from an innocent, conservative and wholesome wife to stretching her jaw open swallowing big BLACK cock while wearing her wedding ring is simply phenomenal...excellent woman...excellent photography...praise to Mr.Maverick, he understood the assignment and executed it flawlessly 👌🫦🍆

some are more indicative than others. the blatant ones will mirror or acquire "black culture". yes youve seen them. the weird haircuts, the style etc. others, are hard to tell, but they are the other extreme of the spectrum. called "beckys" the whiter than white typical suburban soccer mom type. you know, the "postcard" type you see on instagram with the dogs, ******* and cuck hubby. lol. the "normal" types. sometimes the tats or anklets would reveal but that was years ago so times have changed a bit. also do not count out big ass white grandmas. they are the biggest UNDERCOVER freaks EVER. if white granny has a big ass or tits or both, more than likely they want some bbc. this has happened to me many times
very very intersting. yea ive seen those types around. the grannys and the "beckys". my wife fits more like the 'beckys" but not like soccer mom

Back in the early ‘90’s when I first got online, I opted to crop my pix rather than blur them, or worse swirly the face and turn myself into some kind of monster, kinda made the fantasy hard to stay involved with, in less than six months I realized neither I or my husband was gonna run for political office and stopped all that. So my biggest beef is watermarks and censoring, I understand in some case the need, but again, cropping is much better that a big black bar across the eyes. I am amused however in the amount of times the husband’s face is censored, but not the wife…keep his reputation safe, but throw your wife under the bus, right, LOL. When we first started my hub was taking the pix with a Kodak Instamatic, so it was impossible for him to appear in any of the pix, once we started making videos and used a tripod, my hub showed himself guiding the BBC’s into me, fluffing them prior to insertion, and of course eating the cream pies. This of course opened him up to all the gay and Bi sexual remarks, unfortunately there are more ignorant people out there than enlightened people, it’s amazing how many have no idea of the difference between homosexuality and bi-sexuality, and Hedonism. With Hedonism you can do whatever feels good and walk away without a specific label other than Hedonist, unfortunately the majority of the world is ignorant so it is what it is!

Back