Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,699 25.8%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,665 40.5%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,223 33.7%

• Total voters
Had whole albums from 2010 on and videos but one day we decided we went too far and destroyed a lot of that. However the craving never went away so we are back into the lifestyle. I cant resist the pleasure received by being the center of attention of all night gangbanging bulls and filled to the brim with cum. The sight sounds and aroma of interracial sex is irresistible.
Welcome back, Sexy Lady...

Had whole albums from 2010 on and videos but one day we decided we went too far and destroyed a lot of that. However the craving never went away so we are back into the lifestyle. I cant resist the pleasure received by being the center of attention of all night gangbanging bulls and filled to the brim with cum. The sight sounds and aroma of interracial sex is irresistible.
You are still so fucking hot!!

Bucharest Romania , 2019 . Local sluts i met in the town sex club , both for hire , posing for me in my hotel room , taking of shoes and showing sexy feet on my request. M age 56 D age 29 , both take it ass to mouth. Which one would you pick first and where would you like to empty your balls for start ????

Bucharest.jpg

Bucharest Romania , 2019 . Local sluts i met in the town sex club , both for hire , posing for me in my hotel room , taking of shoes and showing sexy feet on my request. M age 56 D age 29 , both take it ass to mouth. Which one would you pick first and where would you like to empty your balls for start ????

View attachment 7336799
I'm taking the old one first so that young one can get her mind right and be prepared for when it's her turn. And I'm going to cumm on both of there faces and watch them lick it off each other while I'm slapping them with my cock.

Back