Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,701 25.8%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,669 40.4%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,229 33.8%

• Total voters
No, a lot of folks don't know what it means. But we really love it! My husband really gets a thrill when I flash it at him, especially in a public place (discretely) soon after my Bull's had me. Kind of a bit of a reminder. Wish it was more universally understood

😎😎😁😭😢😲

Not totally sure how to answer this. Nobody's ever guessed, and she runs with some pretty straight-laced people professionally, but I've been told she's "built for BBC," and she does frequently wear a chastity key in public. Once in a while she wears a hotwife anklet or QoS tattoo as well, if she's looking for that kind of attention. So, choice C, I guess?

As a 53yo cuck who has been one for over 30 years and sort of knows what to look for when trying to guess hotwives in public...If I saw your wife at an airport or holiday etc. ie: outside of home life... I would pick her to be one who likes to flirt, tease and obviously fuck. She has a sexual confidence to her that I see. At a guess, she got hit up on a lot in her youth, which gave her that confidence, and i'm guessing 'dated' quite a few men before settling down :)

Back