Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

One of our Masters was a bartender when my Wife/Mistress first met Him.....the first time they had sex was after hours in the bar....He locked the door, and had sex with Her bent over the pool table.....I was made to strip down and kneel beside them, and watch, while they both laughed and taunted me. He later got a different job, but that first time was pretty intense!

we was at a little county fair this weekend, the wife not much for riding rides so we were just walking around we would stop at a booth play a game them walk a little more,,, we walk up to this one booth this big black guy was working said how are you 2 night ,,wife smile and said good we talk and played the wife kept telling me to win her the big bear as I was trying with no luck he was talking with the wife ,we started to walk away he said something to the wife an handed the her the big bear I was trying to win she smile and thank he said buy me a beer he next time you see me ,well a beer sound good so we walk over to get one the wife got a table I got us two beers we sat and talk for about a hr,that when he walk over to where were setting said i'll take that beer now..I got up to get all of us one when I came back he was setting next to the wife talking I set down and we talk for a while I could see the wife moving in her seat and one of his hands was missing ,,,just to tell you how the wife was dress it was about 90 that day and she had a little cotton sun dress on with not a thing on under it but his hand,,,we talk had a few more beers the look at me let go out where he car is ok,the three of us got up and started to where the car was park, on to the way to the car he had his hand up her drees playing with her ass when we got to the car he push back onto the and was kissing her an she was kissing him back as I watch the 2 of them he open the car door push her into the back seat had her dress off all in one move next thing ne had his pant off and his cock I his hand her legs in the air and pushing his cock into her from the look it had to be 10'' or better well you all know how the storie end .........that night was the wife first time having sex in public and it went on for about hr.with me and 2 other guys watching the 2 of them ,,,,,,,,,, yes before you ask both of them was white and we all had our cocks out jackoff watching them
Did you get any pics or video?

112_114_-_blacks_in_park_011.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_027.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_042.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_059.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_064.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_065.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_068.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_069.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_072.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_075.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_081.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_083.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_086.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_093.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_096.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_101.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_103.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_105.jpg
112_114_-_blacks_in_park_124.jpg
WOW. Nadine set standards that is going to be difficult to beat. Her exhibitionism has been incredible. I don't think she is active now , which is a shame. Who is the new Nadine on the block? Any suggestions, with examples of their work

Back