Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

041_1000.jpg
048_1000.jpg
836_1000.jpg
white woman be like :shut up and take my money hhhhhhhhh

She looks like she is a little *******.
It also looks like her white "girlfriend" in front of her and her black "girlfriend" to the right are holding her from moving away(notice the hand on the right thy and another on the left arm). Her skirt looks like it has be grinded up and there is nothing left to stop it from going further.
She looks like she has be setup by her friends and couldn't get away even if she wanted to with out making a scene.
I always wondered if this how some women pull girls into this, through a party and helping it get out of hand.

1. I am Curious how many girls had this happen(couldn't get away) to them.(girl "friend" laughing, evil smiling, cheering as it happened and holding you in place)
2. Or did you make this happen to some one else? (enjoyed watching or held them in place)

3. Does this turn a lot of women on things getting out of hand or helping things get out of hand?
View attachment 364276

View attachment 364272 View attachment 364278
View attachment 364270
View attachment 364272 View attachment 364273
Daddy hopes his ******* has friends like that.

She looks like she is a little *******.
It also looks like her white "girlfriend" in front of her and her black "girlfriend" to the right are holding her from moving away(notice the hand on the right thy and another on the left arm). Her skirt looks like it has be grinded up and there is nothing left to stop it from going further.
She looks like she has be setup by her friends and couldn't get away even if she wanted to with out making a scene.
I always wondered if this how some women pull girls into this, through a party and helping it get out of hand.

1. I am Curious how many girls had this happen(couldn't get away) to them.(girl "friend" laughing, evil smiling, cheering as it happened and holding you in place)
2. Or did you make this happen to some one else? (enjoyed watching or held them in place)

3. Does this turn a lot of women on things getting out of hand or helping things get out of hand?
View attachment 364276

View attachment 364272 View attachment 364278
View attachment 364270
View attachment 364272 View attachment 364273
Or maybe they are getting her ******* to turn her lez?

Back