Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

This gif reminds me and my wife of the many times that a black stud would take his pleasure by fucking and breeding my wife in the back of our mini-van; while I drove around allowing various spectators to see what a dirty, slut wife I was married to. On several occasions, I drove thru Harlem in NYC. While stopped at traffic signals, other black studs would see the action, and would ask to get at my wife's charms. I would drive to an alley or even a street with abandoned homes on it. Soon, a line of horny black men would form in the back of our van. These scenarios offered me the chance to jerk off while watching the action. If I was real lucky, some of the bulls waiting in line would have me suck them off, and/or, fuck my fat, white sissy's ass. A grand time would be had by all.

This video reminds me of the time my wife and I were hiking along a nature trail in a National Park. It was a hot summer day and my wife had on a skimpy sundress, no bra, no panties. We met two black men along the trail. They had stopped by a fallen tree to take a breather. We exchanged greetings as we also stopped to rest. My wife, the nipples on her 37D teats hard with arousal, started to tease the two men Their cocks were hardening by the minute; and soon both men had huge tents in the crotch area of their hiking shorts. I asked them if they liked what they were seeing. They replied by shaking their heads in the affirmative. I told my wife to show the men her complete "package". My wife quickly stripped down to her birthday suit: and I was able to take the attached photo. Shortly there after, one of the men bent my wife over the tree trunk and started to fuck her juicy married white pussy. The other guy, waiting patiently, ****** me to get on my knees and suck his cock as he intended to fuck my wife even harder than his friend. The first guy, ready to reach his climax turned to me and said to me: "I am going to cum! I am going to give your wife my nut!" I quickly replied: "Go ahead! Give her your full load!!! She is nothing more than a cock-teasing white whore!!! Plant a black baby in her unfaithful , married white cunt!" As the first shot of cum rocketed into my wife, the stud gave out a loud roar of sexual satisfaction and conquest. For three minutes , his balls twitched and throbbed as shot after shot of life-creating black sperm filled my wife's pussy and womb. When his cock finally exited my wife with a loud plop, the excess hot load fell out of my wife to pool on the forest floor. His buddy quickly mounted my wife. He was so hard and excited from my talented mouth working on him, it was not long before his alpha-male sex organs began to inseminate her cuckold-making cunt. When he dismounted, more excess black sperm pooled between her legs. Both studs kissed my wife passionately, thanking her for making their day.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 143
Back