With or Without Having a QoS Tattoo on You

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Here is a question for the gorgeous hotwives here: Would having a Queen of Spades tattoo improve your relationship with black men? Or do you reckon you have what it takes to capture black men's attention whenever you're out in public, especially without you announcing you're a sexy hotwife seeking company.

2012-05-19 00.05.53.jpg

Here is a question for the gorgeous hotwives here: Would having a Queen of Spades tattoo improve your relationship with black men? Or do you reckon you have what it takes to capture black men's attention whenever you're out in public, especially without you announcing you're a sexy hotwife seeking company.

Omg. That’s a great question and it’s one hubby and I recently talked about. We have recently used dating apps and lifestyle apps with little luck. I’ve jokingly said that I’m just going to start going up to blk man at the grocery store, mall or target. That makes me so nervous that I still haven’t. I don’t believe a qos tat would make a difference. I also wear a qos anklet daily.

I use fake tats sometimes. I'd never get a real one. They're for life and this isn't

There is nothing, but sometimes I imagine that I have a tattoo on me and even thought about doing it, but did not dare. And I haven't decided where either

I had zero trouble connecting with black men before getting any of my 7 QOS tattoos and have zero trouble connecting with lots of black men now that I have them. QOS symbols typically are rarely recognized out in public. I get more attention in public from my car than my tattoos and clothes have ever gotten me. Me being branded all over and knowing what it means to me and my black playmates is the best part of having them. It’s just one part of being a cum dump slut exclusively for black men (a QOS). 🖤 :qos:

Back