Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

Current hotwife j st not into tattoos (even though I have a few), so QoS tat for her, any tat for her, not gonna happen. So, instead and MORE effective is: I have a couple of the temp "BBC OWNED" and "QoS space" and "black bull, white wife" tattoos in my wallet, in a baseball card
protector sleeve so they don't run, and has made it easy on me to approach potential new BBC lover (that she points out to me at happy hour, for example) and say "hey, man, look here...and then come over to say hi to wife and I if interested and able," and that's all. Easy, discreet, optional. The Kate Spade purse also has helpedd.View attachment 7331629
Profile not able to be viewed

So we know us cucks really love it when our wives wear QoS clothing/jewelry and even temporary tattoos. Some cucks would even love a permanent tattoo. Of course some wives/gfs are game with it as well.

But I never really hear anything about bulls and their take on it - either from one already seeing the hotwife/gf or one on the prowl. Do you like the acknowledgement if you're already involved, or the advertisement if on the hunt? Have you ever asked a hotwife/gf you're involved with to wear the symbol or at least get a temp tat?

Seriously curious.
If I'm already involved it makes no difference to me but I definitely prefer on the day to day hunt simply as a sign of approachability. Once I know you're available and interested ine why wouldn't I approach lol

If I'm already involved it makes no difference to me but I definitely prefer on the day to day hunt simply as a sign of approachability. Once I know you're available and interested ine why wouldn't I approach lol.
Nice response. Now i wonder... how many QoS tatts, temporary or permanent, or other symbols, like on a fashion item have you seen in real life? 🤔 Thank you.

Nice response. Now i wonder... how many QoS tatts, temporary or permanent, or other symbols, like on a fashion item have you seen in real life? 🤔 Thank you.
I’ve never seen anyone else wear one publicly , I’ve met two other women at sex parties that have real tattoos. But I’ve also noticed either the meaning is rarely understood in the general population or people are too shy to acknowledge they know what it means .

I want one on my pelvis first, but I'm open to one on my buttocks in the future. I really want a more creative design than a simple Q.

I have played around with temporaries. Two reasons: wasn't sure if and where I wanted a permanent one. Also, as an Surgical Obstetrics RN, I have had to be careful about having to change scrubs in front of colleagues. I also have avoided piercing my ripples for the same reason. That said, I am leaning closer, and leaning towards the pubic bone area.

My OB/GYN has known me for years as his staff has, and after having gone through so much - I would love to see his face. :)

I have played around with temporaries. Two reasons: wasn't sure if and where I wanted a permanent one. Also, as an Surgical Obstetrics RN, I have had to be careful about having to change scrubs in front of colleagues. I also have avoided piercing my ripples for the same reason. That said, I am leaning closer, and leaning towards the pubic bone area.

My OB/GYN has known me for years as his staff has, and after having gone through so much - I would love to see his face. :)
Iv never regretted getting mine done it helped me understand better who I am and what I was made for truly a life changer for me

I have not seen any in real life here in this area
In real life none that I can recall, mostly I've seen them here on this site
i also have yet to see one IRL. Never happened. 🤷‍♂️ i think those are still very uncommon/rare. 🤔

i guess it would be fun though... pure fantasy but 🤷‍♂️ ... i start developing an interest in a Woman... ask her out and we go on a date... i start catching feelings for her, perhaps and hopefully she for me too... on our second or third date we end up in my or her appartment... once after she or me have stripped her off of her clothes completely unexpectedly a QoS tattoo is shining from her skin that had been covered up by her outerwear until then. 😮 ... how will i react?... and how would YOU? ❓

Back