Will wife’s sex drive increase after first BBC

I’m getting closer than ever to convincing my wife to try a new cock (I’m her first and only). It’s been my fantasy for years.

Currently, we only fuck once or twice a month. She’s in a high paying career and works hard. Most nights she is tired and just wants to go to sleep.

I’m somewhat concerned that if this fantasy of mine actually happens, she will remain at the same sex drive….which I think would ******* me, lol. Every night I think about her fucking….and hadn’t even happened yet, lol.

So my question is: Any wives who normally don’t have a high sex drive find themselves transformed after their first experience??

She'll like sex when she experiences the feeling of being completely dominated in bed. Her professional life requires her to abandon her femininity and submissiveness in order to be successful, so she's probably craving a good hard pounding from a man unafraid to take control.

You see it all the time - these professional boss ladies who just want a man to tell her to shut the fuck up, bend her over the hood of a car in a parking garage, pull her panties to the side, and pound her pussy for his own satisfaction.

Once she experiences THAT, you'll find that she will become much more open to sex. It might not be with YOU, but she'll be craving a hard fuck non stop.

I’m getting closer than ever to convincing my wife to try a new cock (...)
No, you're not. :mstickle: Have you even talked with her about your fantasy? ❓

(...)

Currently, we only fuck once or twice a month. She’s in a high paying career and works hard. Most nights she is tired and just wants to go to *******.

(...)
Initiate sex with her as a sort of 'recreational service'. After her long days of work, start with a foot massage and take it from there. She will find to enjoy that for sure. ;) Be the active part which will allow her to relax, just enjoy and reap the empowering benefits of those moments.

No, you're not. :mstickle: Have you even talked with her about your fantasy? ❓

Initiate sex with her as a sort of 'recreational service'. After her long days of work, start with a foot massage and take it from there. She will find to enjoy that for sure. ;) Be the active part which will allow her to relax, just enjoy and reap the empowering benefits of those moments.
Believe it or not, I’m pushing my fantasy more than you know but my wife is just not as sexual as a lot of us here. Is there potential? For sure. Definitely initiating “recreational service”. I’ll keep u posted, my friend.

The more she gets the more she'll want, assuming it is satisfying and shuts her brain off. Shes tired mentally so she will crave that thing that lets her turn her brain off and just exist in her body.

She'll like sex when she experiences the feeling of being completely dominated in bed. Her professional life requires her to abandon her femininity and submissiveness in order to be successful, so she's probably craving a good hard pounding from a man unafraid to take control.

You see it all the time - these professional boss ladies who just want a man to tell her to shut the fuck up, bend her over the hood of a car in a parking garage, pull her panties to the side, and pound her pussy for his own satisfaction.

Once she experiences THAT, you'll find that she will become much more open to sex. It might not be with YOU, but she'll be craving a hard fuck non stop.
Not sure it’s as absolute as all that but I think there’s something to this, at least to some degree. That an assertive and capable male who will take what he wants and satisfy a female, can influence her dually…make her feel more feminine and submissive, but also hungry for more of that brand of dominant maleness and sex. More adventurous and curious about exploring her sexuality. More than anything else, I think it’s probably about orgasms; having them will do that to her🤷🏻

Last edited:
My wife has a steady black stud she sees him when ever she wants we have an open door policy he did live with us before she does love him their affair is between them I have no say and they love to humiliate me they are pretty open about it and my wife can’t get enough of his big black cock I have a great marriage
You don't have a great marriage and your sentence structure stinks!

My wife sex drive has subsequently increased since having her first black cock experience. She had her first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms when his much larger bbc touching parts of her vagina that my small white cock had never touched . She is now addicted to our bulls bbc and enjoys sex as never before.

My wife sex drive has subsequently increased since having her first black cock experience. She had her first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms when his much larger bbc touching parts of her vagina that my small white cock had never touched . She is now addicted to our bulls bbc and enjoys sex as never before.
Well she will always need the extra pussy stimulation anymore , my wife has been bbc her whole life I’m about the only white guy she been with but I don’t count she dominates me , my wife loves to dominate me and have her black lovers , well she been with this man at least 18 months now, a 30 something black man took my wife’s virginity at age 14 and she was passed around by black guys through her teen years , she told she’d go with a different black guy very week and she told me her man would tell her go with my friend show him a good time , they were not teenagers older men in their20’s and 30’s I know a lot of the details I’ve heard the story a lot of time when my wife gave me a handy lol

My wife is a tough manager as well.- i know she like to be submissive in bed . a few times when she got some drinks her inner slut was out .
As a loving husband i can not be so dom .
So i can believe that she would enjoy such expirience , but guess her mindset would not allow her to get it more often .

Back