Wife was approached at a Wedding Venue

So a couple of months ago I was DJ’ing a wedding in our area (Houston TX). It was getting late and most of the quests were with gone or leaving. My wife was sitting at a table to my left alone and I noticed a black guy talking to her and her responding and smiling. So it was close to time for us to load the equipment and she started helping roll up things and never mentioned the guy talking to her. As we proceeded the guy was still there and started talking to me about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. As the conversation progressed he told me that if I ever needed help with her to let him know. At that point I almost shot a load in my pants just thinking about him sliding his BBC in her.
As we were leaving I asked her what they were talking about and she just said he was trying to pick her up. I know there was more to their conversation because he was there for a while and I saw him motioning with his hands like he was telling her how long his cock was. She was just smiling and kept talking.
I have been trying to get her to Hotwife but she hasn’t giving in yet. I do know the seed is planted and I’ve been abstaining for fucking her hoping when we go to the club she will give in and try. She is constantly getting hit on and trying to be picked up.
Love it when other men talk with my wife when we are out.

So a couple of months ago I was DJ’ing a wedding in our area (Houston TX). It was getting late and most of the quests were with gone or leaving. My wife was sitting at a table to my left alone and I noticed a black guy talking to her and her responding and smiling. So it was close to time for us to load the equipment and she started helping roll up things and never mentioned the guy talking to her. As we proceeded the guy was still there and started talking to me about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. As the conversation progressed he told me that if I ever needed help with her to let him know. At that point I almost shot a load in my pants just thinking about him sliding his BBC in her.
As we were leaving I asked her what they were talking about and she just said he was trying to pick her up. I know there was more to their conversation because he was there for a while and I saw him motioning with his hands like he was telling her how long his cock was. She was just smiling and kept talking.
I have been trying to get her to Hotwife but she hasn’t giving in yet. I do know the seed is planted and I’ve been abstaining for fucking her hoping when we go to the club she will give in and try. She is constantly getting hit on and trying to be picked up.
it will happen be patient

Back