Wife talking to highschool ex

Joey94

Male
My wife recently has been talking to her ex from highschool, the 1st person she ever fooled around with. I told her it made me uncomfortable but she told me it’s an innocent conversation and I could read the messages if it made me feel any better. I declined because I should just trust she’s telling me the truth but I still feel uneasy. Should I continue to push the fact I’m uncomfortable with her or should I just keep my little cucky mouth shut?

hang in there let her make her decision she maybe curious to see if hes interested in doing it. Most women want a connection their first time doing this type of thing.
She told me she doesn’t like him he has a gf but still continues to talk to him and claims it’s all innocent

My wife recently has been talking to her ex from highschool, the 1st person she ever fooled around with. I told her it made me uncomfortable but she told me it’s an innocent conversation and I could read the messages if it made me feel any better. I declined because I should just trust she’s telling me the truth but I still feel uneasy. Should I continue to push the fact I’m uncomfortable with her or should I just keep my little cucky mouth shut?
who made the first contact, wife or the ex?

Back