Wife started using a BBC dildo a few months ago

PetiteBlonde

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
I’m wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether or not this is a “next step” towards the real thing? She loves the dildo, and talks like a total slut while using it, but she is scared about actually getting fucked, but the subject makes her so wet and horny, What should I do next?

Yes, it’s a huge step and one we used on our journey. What I would do to help foster her love for bbc, is when she’s using the dildo and she’s getting close to cumming, I would reinforce to her that she’s fucking bbc. Ask her if she loves that bbc and tell her to imagine a good looking black guy fucking her hard right as she’s about to cum. You get her to associate extreme pleasure with bbc and black guys. You do this enough she is will become curious with the real deal and she may start to vocalize it in bed

Yes, it’s a huge step and one we used on our journey. What I would do to help foster her love for bbc, is when she’s using the dildo and she’s getting close to cumming, I would reinforce to her that she’s fucking bbc. Ask her if she loves that bbc and tell her to imagine a good looking black guy fucking her hard right as she’s about to cum. You get her to associate extreme pleasure with bbc and black guys. You do this enough she is will become curious with the real deal and she may start to vocalize it in bed
Thanks. That’s a good idea. She hasn’t actual cum on it yet; but that’s my fault for not taking enough time using it on her.

Thanks. That’s a good idea. She hasn’t actual cum on it yet; but that’s my fault for not taking enough time using it on her.
Go slow with though, especially if it’s her first time using something that big. You don’t want to turn her off to the experience. But once she’s taking all of it regular, implement what I said. She will be craving bbc all the time then.

She won’t let the bbc dildo near it yet, but she’ll warm up to it. She always does.
I got one for my fiancé a little while ago and at first she said the same thing. When you fuck her with it flip her over doggy style and lick her ass while you fuck her with it. I did this with my girl and a few minutes later the thing was fucking her ass. I haven’t fucked her ass since but the dildo does every time we use it.

I’m wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether or not this is a “next step” towards the real thing? She loves the dildo, and talks like a total slut while using it, but she is scared about actually getting fucked, but the subject makes her so wet and horny, What should I do next?
I'm in the exact same boat, would love to hear about how to get her over the hump and get her to humping a real bbc.

Does your wife have any friends that conservative men and women would refer to as slutty? If so call that friend up and tell her your wife needs a weekend get away and that you will pay for both of them to “go out and get wild!” Tell her to make sure she has a good time.

What dildoe is that?

Your dildo looks realistic (and hopefully feels the same way too). Would you please tell me where you got it from? Thanks.

Back