Wife Loves Feedback from BBC

bobgilbert

Male
Gold Member
Wife wanted to introduce herself and see what you think of her body. I am not a cuckold, but love getting her turned on and she loves black men, so here we are.

Built for BBC?

She would LOVE to hear what you would do to her and/or see any tribute pics or videos. We will post more pics and videos if wanted.

Attachments

• IMG_3972.jpeg
    IMG_3972.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4245.jpeg
    IMG_4245.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4071.jpeg
    IMG_4071.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3059.jpeg
    IMG_3059.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_9504.jpeg
    IMG_9504.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_9224.jpeg
    IMG_9224.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_8805.jpeg
    IMG_8805.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8603.jpeg
    IMG_8603.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3931.jpeg
    IMG_3931.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4956.jpeg
    IMG_4956.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4950.jpeg
    IMG_4950.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5787.jpeg
    IMG_5787.jpeg
    863.1 KB · Views: 108
Wife wanted to introduce herself and see what you think of her body. I am not a cuckold, but love getting her turned on and she loves black men, so here we are.

Built for BBC?

She would LOVE to hear what you would do to her and/or see any tribute pics or videos. We will post more pics and videos if wanted.
Damn she has a hot body, great tits!! Love her being on leash like a good slut!!

Built for BBC?

Love her in that short dress too, she has great legs!!

Built for BBC?

you are a very lucky man, I can face wrap her if you DM me.

Built for BBC?

damn i would fuck her in a heart beat!!
sexy perfection and that ass and body shaped like an hour glass , Perfection

now is her pussy all smooth and shaved or little hair???

does not matter i would eat it anyway

Built for BBC?

Everything about her screams SEX. She will have no trouble attracting hung Black Men, so be prepared to be fucked and filled with BBC Cum.
:qos: 🔥 :qos:

Back