Wife just left to go to pool party-her and four black guys. Feeling wired

trewq765

Couple
From
VA, US
Went to a non lifestyle party last night for fourth. Wife had on a short sundress and looked great. There were only two black guys there and they were both hitting on her. During fireworks, one was standing beside her and she grabbed my arm and I looked at her and could tell she was having an orgasm. The black guy just looked at me and smiled and then I noticed his hand was up her dress. When the fireworks were over she said I am going to walk him to his car and might be awhile. He introduced himself and said "appreciate you loaning her out". She came back 30 minutes later and sad kiss me I taste like black cum.

She told me on way home she was going to his pool party which is him and four friends. I am so on edge wondering what they are doing to her. It is such a hard feeling to describe-a mixture of excitement, jealousy, proud of her, but I want to be there seeing it. My cock is hard all 5.5 inches am anxious to here from her.
What do other cucks feel? What do bulls think as they use our wives as we cucks wait at home?

Went to a non lifestyle party last night for fourth. Wife had on a short sundress and looked great. There were only two black guys there and they were both hitting on her. During fireworks, one was standing beside her and she grabbed my arm and I looked at her and could tell she was having an orgasm. The black guy just looked at me and smiled and then I noticed his hand was up her dress. When the fireworks were over she said I am going to walk him to his car and might be awhile. He introduced himself and said "appreciate you loaning her out". She came back 30 minutes later and sad kiss me I taste like black cum.

She told me on way home she was going to his pool party which is him and four friends. I am so on edge wondering what they are doing to her. It is such a hard feeling to describe-a mixture of excitement, jealousy, proud of her, but I want to be there seeing it. My cock is hard all 5.5 inches am anxious to here from her.
What do other cucks feel? What do bulls think as they use our wives as we cucks wait at home

What do other cucks feel? What do bulls think as they use our wives as we cucks wait at home?
She’s going to be stuffed with so many huge thick black cocks. Damn!

Can we hear some more stories please?

I would feel proud of her taking advantage of the situation . it's a bit of excitement and jealousy that I would feel as well and truly happiness as I know my 4-5" (on a good day) doesn't even get her wet any more. I'm happy when she gets it from one of her boy friends or someone new.

Back