Wife is blacked and husband is a submissive cuck

I didn't know there is only 1 acceptable version of the "real" cuckold lifestyle. I thought people could enjoy whatever lifestyle makes them happy. I wasn't aware that it had to be what you approve of. If you prefer a certain form of cuckolding with your wife, then go ahead and enjoy it, but do not expect everybody to be like you. By the way, are you some kind of an expert that you can lecture to us about what a "real" cuckold lifestyle is supposed to be? Are you even in such a relationship? Please spare us your "wisdom." Thank you.
Don't listen to him. What you chose and how you chose to live in this LF with your partner is YOUR lifestyle no-one else's. Enjoy both of you what you chose to be.

Don't listen to him. What you chose and how you chose to live in this LF with your partner is YOUR lifestyle no-one else's. Enjoy both of you what you chose to be.
If you treat your husband like a piece of sh*t only shows what kind of person you are. Cuckolding is suppose to be an act of giving and love. The cuck hubby giving his wife the gift of experiencing sex with other men. The wife should return that love to her cuck hubby. Calling her husband a pathetic sissy worthless loser is not love. Cucks are stronger men emotionally than bulls. Bulls that treat cucks in such disrespect and contempt are selfish narcissists and women that do the same are narcissistic as well.

If you treat your husband like a piece of sh*t only shows what kind of person you are. Cuckolding is suppose to be an act of giving and love. The cuck hubby giving his wife the gift of experiencing sex with other men. The wife should return that love to her cuck hubby. Calling her husband a pathetic sissy worthless loser is not love. Cucks are stronger men emotionally than bulls. Bulls that treat cucks in such disrespect and contempt are selfish narcissists and women that do the same are narcissistic as well.
That's your opinion. And only your opinion. You don't speak for everyone. Everyone has a different way of doing it so you way is not the only way, So you have an opinion...END OF STORY!

That's your opinion. And only your opinion. You don't speak for everyone. Everyone has a different way of doing it so you way is not the only way, So you have an opinion...END OF STORY!
Tell me, would you like to have your s on treated like a piece of sh it by his wife?

Tell me, would you like to have your s on treated like a piece of sh it by his wife?
There is nothing to tell. My sex life, your sex life, everyone's sex life is their business. Not mine, not yours, not anyone's. Trying to push your version of the LS and morality isn't the way to go on here. You can disagree with someones choices. But its all up to them and only them .

There is nothing to tell. My sex life, your sex life, everyone's sex life is their business. Not mine, not yours, not anyone's. Trying to push your version of the LS and morality isn't the way to go on here. You can disagree with someones choices. But its all up to them and only them .
Yes but how you treat someone you supposedly love and others shows who you are. It's not morality it human decency. This is why this world is in the shape it's in. It has nothing to do with cuckolding. It has to do with respect and human decency.

Yes but how you treat someone you supposedly love and others shows who you are. It's not morality it human decency. This is why this world is in the shape it's in. It has nothing to do with cuckolding. It has to do with respect and human decency.
Don't confuse sexual fantasies or a lifestyle with day to day life. Many who are in the life style are not in it 24/7. Yes there are some who are but that's life. A lot in the LS do not treat their partner anything other than with the respect and love you mentioned. Try not to paint everyone with the same brush as most know what the boundaries are between love decency and being treated like shti.

Back