Wife in NYC with GFs 3 nights

Swrlcpl4u

Couple
Wife is taking trip with her girlfriends to NYC! She lands Thursday and will be there 3 nights. Can someone show her a good time?

She said her girlfriend is trying to find a date on Hinge/Bumble, and she might have to be a wingman…not sure of the reality of something happening, but I figured I should post nonetheless🤷🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    560.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 20240129-8p9a7427.jpeg
    20240129-8p9a7427.jpeg
    445.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2202.jpeg
    IMG_2202.jpeg
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 160
Wife is taking trip with her girlfriends to NYC! She lands Thursday and will be there 3 nights. Can someone show her a good time?

She said her girlfriend is trying to find a date on Hinge/Bumble, and she might have to be a wingman…not sure of the reality of something happening, but I figured I should post nonetheless🤷🏼‍♂️
Need to play

Damn how I wish I was in NYC

Amazing

Back