Wife has turned to breed BBC

Lenny4u

Couple
From
AL, US
When I first gave my Wife a Hall pass she went out to a local Black club and had no problem finding a guy that took her home. She came home and I was already in bed. I asked her how she liked it. She just giggled and said why? Did he make you cum I asked. I still love you she said. I know. I just want you to have experiences you never had before. Did you. That's why I love you. I reached down and found her pussy creamy. I was hard thinking about what she just did. So I slipped my cock in her. I told her I don't know if I should be mad or thank this guy. No fuss no muss I said, I just dropped right in. You love it she said. I do I said. He stretched your pussy out. I can't touch bottom anymore. How big was he. She said he told her 10" which is 4 more than I have. I knew then, I'd never feel bottom again. I love it though and she has had hall passes ever since. I get to watch sometimes. This huge dick Black guys have not only stretched her wide, they have pushed her deep and planted their seed. She asked me if I would be mad and I told her no. But that she should have many different lovers. So we don't know who the baby daddy is. So now she is being bred by BBC. These guys tell their friends so her weekends they wear her pussy out. Even preggo, they still love her pussy.

Attachments

• E140128.jpg
    E140128.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 995
  • 1DC89A1.jpg
    1DC89A1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 952
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 839
  • 94A1F83.jpg
    94A1F83.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 799
  • 022F6DA.jpg
    022F6DA.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 817
  • 878FEF0.jpg
    878FEF0.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 835
  • 03B1FF9.jpg
    03B1FF9.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 867
  • AA85F3C.jpg
    AA85F3C.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 861
  • tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 879
  • 9E1F08D (1).jpg
    9E1F08D (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 874
Last edited:
When I first gave my Wife a Hall pass she went out to a local Black club and had no problem finding a guy that took her home. She came home and I was already in bed. I asked her how she liked it. She just giggled and said why? Did he make you cum I asked. I still love you she said. I know. I just want you to have experiences you never had before. Did you. That's why I love you. I reached down and found her pussy creamy. I was hard thinking about what she just did. So I slipped my cock in her. I told her I don't know if I should be mad or thank this guy. No fuss no muss I said, I just dropped right in. You love it she said. I do I said. He stretched your pussy out. I can't touch bottom anymore. How big was he. She said he told her 10" which is 4 more than I have. I knew then, I'd never feel bottom again. I love it though and she has had hall passes ever since. I get to watch sometimes. This huge dick Black guys have not only stretched her wide, they have pushed her deep and planted their seed. She asked me if I would be mad and I told her no. But that she should have many different lovers. So we don't know who the baby daddy is. So now she is being bred by BBC. These guys tell their friends so her weekends they wear her pussy out. Even preggo, they still love her pussy.
When is the baby due?

Fuck, you're a very lucky guy. Pretty wife who's hungry for black cock and pregnant. Congratulations.

Damn she is gorgeous!! Love those nipples of hers!!

Is she pregnant by bulls or by her husband?

Back